12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCATION EXCHANGE AND INDUCED ELECTRICAL POLARIZATIONBy J. A. SchufleArticle | Published in 1959 in Geophysics 24 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1438556J. A. SchufleNew Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Socorro, New Mexico
- Restricted accessInterpretation of complex structure by 3-D seismic modelingBy Irshad R. Mufti and Joseph T. FouArticle | Published in 1989 in The Leading Edge 8 (6)Irshad R. MuftiJoseph T. Fou
- Restricted accessA new capsule technique for hydrothermal experiments using the piston-cylinder apparatusBy John C. Ayers, James B. Brenan, E. Bruce Watson, David A. Wark and William G. MinarikArticle | Published in 1992 in American Mineralogist 77 (9-10)John C. AyersJames B. BrenanE. Bruce WatsonDavid A. WarkWilliam G. Minarik
- Restricted accessAn internally heated, rapid-quench, high-pressure vesselBy John R. Holloway, Jacqueline Eaby Dixon and Alison R. PawleyArticle | Published in 1992 in American Mineralogist 77 (5-6)John R. HollowayJacqueline Eaby DixonAlison R. Pawley
- Restricted accessThe effects of fluorine on the vapor-absent melting of phlogopite + quartz; implications for deep-crustal processesBy J. W. Peterson, T. Chacko and S. M. KuehnerArticle | Published in 1991 in American Mineralogist 76 (3-4)J. W. PetersonT. ChackoS. M. Kuehner
- Restricted accessAn automated oxygen-fugacity control system for 0.1-MPa high-temperature furnacesBy Todd DunnArticle | Published in 1990 in American Mineralogist 75 (3-4)Todd Dunn
- Restricted accessSolubility of argon in silicate liquids at high pressuresBy Bradford Stephen White, Mark Brearley and Art MontanaArticle | Published in 1989 in American Mineralogist 74 (5-6)Bradford Stephen WhiteMark BrearleyArt Montana