11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCrustal anatexis and its relation to the exhumation of collisional orogenic belts, with particular reference to the HimalayaBy A. G. Whittington and P. J. TreloarArticle | Published in 2002 in Mineralogical Magazine 66 (1)DOI: 10.1180/0026461026610015A. G. WhittingtonP. J. Treloar
- Restricted accessEncouraging the extrusion of deep-crustal rocks in collisional zonesBy A. HynesArticle | Published in 2002 in Mineralogical Magazine 66 (1)DOI: 10.1180/0026461026610013A. Hynes
- Restricted accessCarbonatite-melilitite association in the Italian collision zone and the Ugandan rifted craton: significant common factorsBy D. K. Bailey and J. D. CollierArticle | Published in 2000 in Mineralogical Magazine 64 (4)D. K. BaileyJ. D. Collier
- Restricted accessTectonic setting of the carbonatite-melilitite association of ItalyBy G. Lavecchia and P. BoncioArticle | Published in 2000 in Mineralogical Magazine 64 (4)G. LavecchiaP. Boncio
- Restricted accessA new procedure for relocating mineral grains for microprobe analysisBy P. J. Potts, A. G. Tindle and D. StanfordArticle | Published in 1995 in Mineralogical Magazine 59 (2)P. J. PottsA. G. TindleD. Stanford
- Restricted accessImage analysis of petrographic textures and fabrics using semivarianceBy Andrew R. H. Swan and Jane A. GarrattArticle | Published in 1995 in Mineralogical Magazine 59 (2)Andrew R. H. SwanJane A. Garratt
- Restricted accessUse of image analysis in the measurement of finite strain by the normalized Fry method; geological implications for the "Zone Houillere" (Brianconnais zone, French Alps)By L. Ailleres, M. Champenois, J. Macaudiere and J. M. BertrandArticle | Published in 1995 in Mineralogical Magazine 59 (2)L. AilleresM. ChampenoisJ. MacaudiereJ. M. Bertrand
- Restricted accessPrograde epizonal clay mineral assemblages and retrograde alteration in tectonic basins controlled by major strike-slip zones (W Iberian Variscan chain)By M. VÁZQUEZ, I. ABAD, J. JIMÉNEZ-MILLÁN, F. T. ROCHA, P. E. FONSECA and H. I. CHAMINÉArticle | Published in 2007 in Clay Minerals 42 (1)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2007.042.1.08M. VÁZQUEZI. ABADJ. JIMÉNEZ-MILLÁNF. T. ROCHAP. E. FONSECAH. I. CHAMINÉ
- Restricted accessSynorogenic extension in the Tethyan Himalaya documented by structural studies and the Kübler index, Lachung La area, NW IndiaBy M. GIRARD, P. THÉLIN and A. STECKArticle | Published in 2001 in Clay Minerals 36 (2)M. GIRARDP. THÉLINA. STECK
- Restricted accessInfluence of tectonic factors on illite crystallinity; a case study in the Iberian pyrite beltBy J. C. Fernandez-Caliani and E. GalanArticle | Published in 1992 in Clay Minerals 27 (3)J. C. Fernandez-CalianiE. Galan