22 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 22 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
22 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 22 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessRheology and Tectonic Significance of SerpentiniteBy Greg Hirth and Stéphane GuillotArticle | Published in 2013 in Elements 9 (2)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.9.2.107Greg HirthDepartment of Geological Sciences, Brown UniversityProvidence, RI 02912, USAE-mail: Greg_Hirth@brown.eduStéphane GuillotCNRS, Institut des Sciences de la Terre, Université de Grenoble1381 rue de la Piscine, 38041 Grenoble cedex, FranceE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessCorrelating planar microstructures in shocked zircon from the Vredefort Dome at multiple scales: Crystallographic modeling, external and internal imaging, and EBSD structural analysisBy Timmons M. Erickson, Aaron J. Cavosie, Desmond E. Moser, Ivan R. Barker and Henri A. RadovanArticle | Published in 2013 in American Mineralogist 98 (1)DOI: 10.2138/am.2013.4165Timmons M. EricksonDepartment of Geology, University of Puerto Rico Mayagüez, P.O. Box 9000, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, 00681-9000, U.S.A.Aaron J. CavosieDepartment of Geology, University of Puerto Rico Mayagüez, P.O. Box 9000, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, 00681-9000, U.S.A.Desmond E. MoserDepartment of Earth Sciences, Western University, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, CanadaIvan R. BarkerDepartment of Earth Sciences, Western University, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, CanadaHenri A. RadovanDepartment of Physics, University of Puerto Rico Mayagüez, P.O. Box 9000, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, 00681-9000, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessOrganizing Melt Flow through the CrustBy Michael Brown, Fawna J. Korhonen and Christine S. SiddowayArticle | Published in 2011 in Elements 7 (4)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.7.4.261Michael BrownFawna J. KorhonenChristine S. Siddoway
- Restricted accessTectonic implications of diverse igneous blocks in Franciscan mélange, Northern California and southwestern OregonBy Glenn J. MacPherson, Mario J. Giaramita and Stephen Paul PhippsArticle | Published in 2006 in American Mineralogist 91 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am.2006.2177Glenn J. MacPhersonMario J. GiaramitaStephen Paul Phipps
- Restricted accessMonazite ages in the Chesham Pond Nappe, SW New Hampshire, U.S.A.: Implications for assembly of central New England thrust sheetsBy Joseph M. Pyle, Frank S. Spear, John T. Cheney and Graham LayneArticle | Published in 2005 in American Mineralogist 90 (4)DOI: 10.2138/am.2005.1341Joseph M. PyleFrank S. SpearJohn T. CheneyGraham Layne
- Restricted accessVisualizing Thermotectonic and Denudation Histories Using Apatite Fission Track ThermochronologyBy Barry P. Kohn, Andrew J.W. Gleadow, Roderick W. Brown, Kerry Gallagher, Matevz Lorencak and Wayne P. NobleArticle | Published in 2005 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 58 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2005.58.20Barry P. KohnAndrew J.W. GleadowRoderick W. BrownKerry GallagherMatevz LorencakWayne P. Noble
- Restricted accessApplication of Low-Temperature Thermochronometry to Extensional Tectonic SettingsBy Daniel F. StockliArticle | Published in 2005 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 58 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2005.58.16Daniel F. Stockli
- Restricted accessMultiple thermotectonic events in a continuous metamorphic sequence, Mica Creek area, southeastern Canadian CordilleraBy J.L. Crowley, E.D. Ghent, S.D. Carr, P.S. Simony and M.A. HamiltonArticle | Published in 2003 in American Mineralogist 88 (5-6)J.L. CrowleyE.D. GhentS.D. CarrP.S. SimonyM.A. Hamilton
- Restricted accessDeformation of Granitic Rocks: Experimental Studies and Natural ExamplesBy Jan TullisArticle | Published in 2002 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 51 (1)DOI: 10.2138/gsrmg.51.1.51Jan Tullis