68 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 68 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
68 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 68 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessRole of rift transection and punctuated subsidence in the development of the North Falkland BasinBy Tina Lohr and John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2015 in Petroleum Geoscience 21 (2-3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2014-050Tina LohrERC Equipoise Ltd, Stephenson House, 2 Cherry Orchard Road, Croydon CR0 6BA, UKJohn R. UnderhillCentre for Exploration Geoscience, School of Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure & Society, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Campus, Riccarton, Edinburgh EH14 4AS, UK
- Restricted accessFault baffle to conduit developments: reactivation and calcite cementation of deformation band fault in aeolian sandstoneBy Elin Skurtveit, Anita Torabi, Reza Alikarami and Alvar BraathenArticle | Published in 2015 in Petroleum Geoscience 21 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2014-031Elin SkurtveitUni Research CIPR, Allégaten 41, N-5007 Bergen, NorwayEarth Science Department, University of Bergen, Allégaten 41, N-5007 Bergen, NorwayNorwegian Geotechnical Institute (NGI), Sognsveien 72, N-0855 Oslo, NorwayAnita TorabiUni Research CIPR, Allégaten 41, N-5007 Bergen, NorwayReza AlikaramiUni Research CIPR, Allégaten 41, N-5007 Bergen, NorwayEarth Science Department, University of Bergen, Allégaten 41, N-5007 Bergen, NorwayAlvar BraathenDepartment of Geosciences, University of Oslo, Postboks 1047 Blindern, N-0316 Oslo, Norway
- Restricted accessEfficiency of a faulted regional top seal, Lakes Entrance Formation, Gippsland Basin, SE AustraliaBy N. Bozkurt Çiftçi, Laurent Langhi, Julian Strand and Louise Goldie DivkoArticle | Published in 2014 in Petroleum Geoscience 20 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2013-018N. Bozkurt ÇiftçiCSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering, Kensington, WA 6151, AustraliaLaurent LanghiCSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering, Kensington, WA 6151, AustraliaJulian StrandCSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering, Kensington, WA 6151, AustraliaLouise Goldie DivkoGeological Survey of Victoria, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
- Restricted accessRepeated inversion and collapse in the Late Cretaceous–Cenozoic northern Vøring Basin, offshore NorwayBy Erik R. Lundin, Anthony G. Doré, Kristin Rønning and Rune KyrkjebøArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2012-022Erik R. LundinStatoil Research Centre, PO Box 2470, 7005 Trondheim, NorwayAnthony G. DoréStatoil UK Ltd, One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BD, UKKristin RønningStatoil ASA, PO Box 40, Medkila, 9481 Harstad, NorwayRune KyrkjebøStatoil Research Centre, PO Box 2470, 7005 Trondheim, Norway
- Restricted accessComparison of scaling relationships of extensional fault cores in tight carbonate and porous sandstone reservoirsBy Eivind Bastesen, Alvar Braathen and Tore SkarArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-020Eivind BastesenCentre for Integrated Petroleum Research, University of Bergen, 5020 Bergen, NorwayDepartment of Earth Science, University of Bergen, 5020 Bergen, NorwayAlvar BraathenUniversity Centre in Svalbard, 9171 Longyearbyen, NorwayDepartment of Geosciences, University of Oslo, 0316 Oslo, NorwayTore SkarStatoil ASA, Stavanger, Norway
- Restricted accessThe characteristics of fracture networks in the Shiranish Formation of the Bina Bawi Anticline; comparison with the Taq Taq Field, Zagros, Kurdistan, NE IraqBy A.H. Awdal, A. Braathen, O.P. Wennberg and G.H. SherwaniArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2012-036A.H. AwdalDepartment of Geology & Petroleum Geology, School of Geosciences, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 3UE, UKA. BraathenUniversity Centre in Svalbard, Box 156, 9171 Longyearbyen, NorwayO.P. WennbergStatoil ASA, Research Centre Bergen, Sandsliveien 90, PB 7200, 5020 Bergen, NorwayG.H. SherwaniMinistry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
- Restricted accessIntegrated tectonic basin modelling as an aid to understanding deep-water rifted continental margin structure and locationBy Alan M. Roberts, Nick J. Kusznir, Richard I. Corfield, Mark Thompson and Richard WoodfineArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-046Alan M. RobertsBadley Geoscience Ltd, North Beck House, North Beck Lane, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, PE23 5NB, UKNick J. KusznirUniversity of Liverpool, Department of Earth & Ocean Sciences, Liverpool L69 3BX, UKRichard I. CorfieldBP Exploration Operating Co. Ltd, Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex TW16 7LN, UKMark ThompsonBP Exploration Operating Co. Ltd, Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex TW16 7LN, UKRichard WoodfineBP Exploration Operating Co. Ltd, Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex TW16 7LN, UK
- Restricted accessBasement structure of southern Tunisia as determined from the analysis of gravity data: implications for petroleum explorationBy Hakim Gabtni, Chokri Jallouli, Kevin L. Mickus, Mohamed Dhaoui, Mohamed Moncef Turki, Mohammed Jaffal and Pierre KeatingArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-050Hakim GabtniChokri JallouliKevin L. MickusMohamed DhaouiMohamed Moncef TurkiMohammed JaffalPierre Keating
- Restricted accessTectonic subsidence history and source-rock maturation in the Campos Basin, BrazilBy Suzanne E. Beglinger, Jan-Diederik van Wees, Sierd Cloetingh and Harry DoustArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-049Suzanne E. BeglingerJan-Diederik van WeesSierd CloetinghHarry Doust
- Restricted accessGeofluid behaviour in successive extensional and compressional events: a case study from the southwestern end of the Vallès-Penedès Fault (Catalan Coastal Ranges, NE Spain)By V. Baqués, A. Travé, E. Roca, M. Marín and I. CantareroArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-017V. BaquésA. TravéE. RocaM. MarínI. Cantarero