88 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 88 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
88 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 88 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessUsing InSAR to detect active deformation associated with faults in Suban field, South Sumatra Basin, IndonesiaBy Richard A. Schultz, Khalid A. Soofi, Peter H. Hennings, Xiaopeng Tong and David T. SandwellArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (8)DOI: 10.1190/tle33080882.1Richard A. SchultzConocoPhillipsKhalid A. SoofiConocoPhillipsPeter H. HenningsConocoPhillipsXiaopeng Tongformerly at Scripps Institution of Oceanography; currently at University of Washington–SeattleDavid T. SandwellScripps Institution of Oceanography
- Restricted accessEnhanced detection of faults using dip-steered multitrace similarity-computation techniques: Example using offshore Niger Delta 3D seismic dataBy Babangida JibrinArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (4)DOI: 10.1190/tle33040428.1Babangida JibrinUniversity of Birmingham
- Restricted accessObserving fracture lineaments with Euler curvatureBy Satinder Chopra and Kurt J. MarfurtArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (2)DOI: 10.1190/tle33020122.1Satinder ChopraArcis Seismic Solutions, TGS, Calgary, Alberta, CanadaKurt J. Marfurt
- Restricted accessStructural edge delimitation from gravity anomaly data using the directional continuous wavelet transform with an example from the Basin and Range Province of the United StatesBy Sid-Ali Ouadfeul and Leila AliouaneArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle32121462.1Sid-Ali OuadfeulAlgerian Petroleum InstituteLeila Aliouane
- Restricted accessConsequences of flight height and line spacing on airborne (helicopter) gravity gradient resolution in the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve, ColoradoBy M. Andy KassArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (8)DOI: 10.1190/tle32080932.1M. Andy KassU.S. Geological Survey
- Restricted accessExpression of terrain and surface geology in high-resolution helicopter-borne gravity gradient (AGG) data: Examples from Great Sand Dunes National Park, Rio Grande Rift, ColoradoBy Benjamin J. DrenthArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (8)DOI: 10.1190/tle32080924.1Benjamin J. DrenthU.S. Geological Survey
- Restricted accessResolving complex structure in near-surface refraction seismology with common-offset gathersBy Derecke PalmerArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (6)DOI: 10.1190/tle32060680.1Derecke PalmerUniversity of New South Wales
- Restricted accessEstimating deep S-wave velocity structure in the Los Angeles Basin using a passive surface-wave methodBy Koichi Hayashi, Antony Martin, Ken Hatayama and Takayuki KobayashiArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (6)DOI: 10.1190/tle32060620.1Koichi HayashiGeometricsAntony MartinKen HatayamaTakayuki Kobayashi
- Restricted accessApplication of volumetric seismic discontinuity attribute for fault detection: Case study using deep-water Niger Delta 3D seismic dataBy Babangida W. Jibrin, Tim J. Reston and Graham K. WestbrookArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (4)DOI: 10.1190/tle32040424.1Babangida W. JibrinUniversity of BirminghamTim J. RestonUniversity of BirminghamGraham K. WestbrookUniversity of Birmingham