13 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 13 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCorrelating planar microstructures in shocked zircon from the Vredefort Dome at multiple scales: Crystallographic modeling, external and internal imaging, and EBSD structural analysisBy Timmons M. Erickson, Aaron J. Cavosie, Desmond E. Moser, Ivan R. Barker and Henri A. RadovanArticle | Published in 2013 in American Mineralogist 98 (1)DOI: 10.2138/am.2013.4165Timmons M. EricksonDepartment of Geology, University of Puerto Rico Mayagüez, P.O. Box 9000, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, 00681-9000, U.S.A.Aaron J. CavosieDepartment of Geology, University of Puerto Rico Mayagüez, P.O. Box 9000, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, 00681-9000, U.S.A.Desmond E. MoserDepartment of Earth Sciences, Western University, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, CanadaIvan R. BarkerDepartment of Earth Sciences, Western University, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, CanadaHenri A. RadovanDepartment of Physics, University of Puerto Rico Mayagüez, P.O. Box 9000, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, 00681-9000, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessTectonic implications of diverse igneous blocks in Franciscan mélange, Northern California and southwestern OregonBy Glenn J. MacPherson, Mario J. Giaramita and Stephen Paul PhippsArticle | Published in 2006 in American Mineralogist 91 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am.2006.2177Glenn J. MacPhersonMario J. GiaramitaStephen Paul Phipps
- Restricted accessMonazite ages in the Chesham Pond Nappe, SW New Hampshire, U.S.A.: Implications for assembly of central New England thrust sheetsBy Joseph M. Pyle, Frank S. Spear, John T. Cheney and Graham LayneArticle | Published in 2005 in American Mineralogist 90 (4)DOI: 10.2138/am.2005.1341Joseph M. PyleFrank S. SpearJohn T. CheneyGraham Layne
- Restricted accessMultiple thermotectonic events in a continuous metamorphic sequence, Mica Creek area, southeastern Canadian CordilleraBy J.L. Crowley, E.D. Ghent, S.D. Carr, P.S. Simony and M.A. HamiltonArticle | Published in 2003 in American Mineralogist 88 (5-6)J.L. CrowleyE.D. GhentS.D. CarrP.S. SimonyM.A. Hamilton
- Restricted accessThe geometric evolution of structures in granite during continuous deformation from magmatic to solid-state conditions; an example from the central European Variscan BeltBy Steffen H. BuettnerArticle | Published in 1999 in American Mineralogist 84 (11-12)DOI: 10.2138/am-1999-11-1207Steffen H. BuettnerTechnische Universitaet Berlin, Institut fuer Angewandte Geowissenschaften, Berlin, Federal Republic of Germany
- Restricted accessCorrelating deformation and metamorphism around orogenic arcsBy T. H. Bell and V. M. MaresArticle | Published in 1999 in American Mineralogist 84 (11-12)DOI: 10.2138/am-1999-11-1203T. H. BellJames Cook University, School of Earth Sciences, Townsville, Queensl., AustraliaV. M. MaresJames Cook University, School of Earth Sciences, Townsville, Queensl., Australia
- Restricted accessPorphyroblast microstructures; a review of current and future trendsBy S. E. JohnsonArticle | Published in 1999 in American Mineralogist 84 (11-12)DOI: 10.2138/am-1999-11-1202S. E. JohnsonMacquarie University, Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Sydney, N.S.W., Australia
- Restricted accessDiagnostic microstructures for primary and deformational quartz rods in graphic graniteBy Harm StelArticle | Published in 1992 in American Mineralogist 77 (3-4)Harm Stel
- Restricted accessSelective preservation of melt inclusions in igneous phenocrystsBy Stephen TaitArticle | Published in 1992 in American Mineralogist 77 (1-2)Stephen Tait
- Restricted accessRelative scales of thermal- and fluid infiltration-driven metamorphism in fold nappes, New England, U.S.A.By Daniel E. Barnett and C. Page ChamberlainArticle | Published in 1991 in American Mineralogist 76 (5-6)Daniel E. BarnettC. Page Chamberlain