39 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 39 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSeismic facies classification and identification by competitive neural networksBy M. M. Saggaf, M. Nafi Toksöz and M. I. MarhoonArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1635052Seismic facies classification and identification by competitive neural networks ~~~M. M. SaggafM. Nafi ToksözM. I. Marhoon
- Restricted accessWave equation calculation of most energetic traveltimes and amplitudes for Kirchhoff prestack migrationBy Changsoo Shin, Seungwon Ko, Kurt J. Marfurt and Dongwoo YangArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1635057Wave equation calculation of most energetic traveltimes and amplitudes for Kirchhoff prestack migration ~~~Changsoo ShinSeungwon KoKurt J. MarfurtDongwoo Yang
- Restricted accessNear-surface seismic properties for elastic wavefield decomposition: Estimates based on multicomponent land and seabed recordingsBy Remco Muijs, Johan O. A. Robertsson, Andrew Curtis and Klaus HolligerArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1635061Near-surface seismic properties for elastic wavefield decomposition: Estimates based on multicomponent land and seabed recordings ~~~Remco MuijsJohan O. A. RobertssonAndrew CurtisKlaus Holliger
- Restricted accessA Bayes tour of inversion: A tutorialBy Tadeusz J. Ulrych, Mauricio D. Sacchi and Alan WoodburyArticle | Published in 2001 in Geophysics 66 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444923A Bayes tour of inversion: A tutorial ~~~Tadeusz J. UlrychMauricio D. SacchiAlan Woodbury
- Restricted accessParabolic Radon transform, sampling and efficiencyBy M. A. Schonewille and A. J. W. DuijndamArticle | Published in 2001 in Geophysics 66 (2)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444957Parabolic Radon transform, sampling and efficiency ~~~M. A. SchonewilleA. J. W. Duijndam
- Restricted accessModes of survivalBy John A. Scales and Roel SniederArticle | Published in 1998 in Geophysics 63 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444476Modes of survival ~~~John A. ScalesColorado School of Mines, Department of Geophysics, Golden, CO, United StatesRoel SniederUtrecht University, Netherlands
- Restricted accessRelationships among the slopes of lines derived from various data analysis techniques and the associated correlation coefficientBy Steven C. CohenArticle | Published in 1981 in Geophysics 46 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.1441167Relationships among the slopes of lines derived from various data analysis techniques and the associated correlation coefficient ~~~Steven C. CohenGeodynamics Branch, Earth Survey Applications Division, Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771.
- Restricted accessInterrelationship of membership, authors, and papers published in GeophysicsBy S. N. DomenicoInterrelationship of membership, authors, and papers published in Geophysics ~~~S. N. DomenicoAmoco Prod. Co., Tulsa, Okla., United States
- Restricted accessOn power estimation in maximum entropy spectral analysisBy S. J. Johnsen and N. AndersenArticle | Published in 1978 in Geophysics 43 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.1440846On power estimation in maximum entropy spectral analysis ~~~S. J. JohnsenN. Andersen