67 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 67 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
67 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 67 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMore than just a workforce issue: Teaching geoscience for the futureBy Barbara J. TewksburyArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.2996551Barbara J. Tewksbury
- Restricted accessAfricaArray: Developing a geosciences workforce for Africa's natural resource sectorBy Andrew Nyblade, Paul Dirks, Ray Durrheim, Susan Webb, Michael Jones, Gordon Cooper and Gerhard GrahamArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.2996547Andrew NybladePaul DirksRay DurrheimSusan WebbMichael JonesGordon CooperGerhard Graham
- Restricted accessGeo-literature for the young mind (because inquiring minds want to know)By Andreas RügerArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.2996542Andreas Rüger
- Restricted accessThe role of museums in geoscience education: A perspectiveBy Carolyn Rose RebbertArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.2794398Carolyn Rose Rebbert
- Restricted accessMulti-university Internet video-conferencing course provides novel approach to student-directed learningBy Adam Durant, William Rose, Crystal Mann and John StixArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.2794397Adam DurantWilliam RoseCrystal MannJohn Stix
- Restricted accessThe International Year of Planet Earth (2007–2009): Earth Sciences for SocietyBy Eduardo F.J. de Mulder, Ted Nield and Edward DerbyshireArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.2794392Eduardo F.J. de MulderTed NieldEdward Derbyshire
- Restricted accessThe International Polar Year: A legacy of Sydney ChapmanBy John KelleyArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.2794391John Kelley