12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPRECAMBRIAN ROCKS OF THE HALL VALLEY AREA, FRONT RANGE, COLORADOBy ERNEST E WAHLSTROM and OK JOON KIMArticle | Published in 1959 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 70 (9)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1959)70[1217:PROTHV]2.0.CO;2ERNEST E WAHLSTROMOK JOON KIM
- Restricted accessMesozoic igneous rocks of northern Gulf Coastal PlainBy Clarence Lemuel MoodyArticle | Published in 1949 in AAPG Bulletin 33 (8)Clarence Lemuel Moody
- Restricted accessShallow, high-temperature pegmatites, Grant County, New MexicoBy Vincent Cooper Kelley and O. T. BransonArticle | Published in 1947 in Economic Geology 42 (8)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.42.8.699Vincent Cooper KelleyO. T. Branson
- Restricted accessRhyolite-basalt complex on Gardiner River, Yellowstone Park, WyomingBy RAY E. WILCOXArticle | Published in 1944 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 55 (9)DOI: 10.1130/GSAB-55-1047RAY E. WILCOX
- Restricted accessMylonization of hybrid rocks near Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaBy ELIZABETH ARMSTRONGArticle | Published in 1941 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 52 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GSAB-52-667ELIZABETH ARMSTRONG
- Restricted accessPetrology of later Tertiary and Quaternary rocks of the north-central Cascade Mountains in Oregon, with notes on similar rocks in western NevadaBy T. P. THAYERArticle | Published in 1937 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 48 (11)DOI: 10.1130/GSAB-48-1611T. P. THAYER