17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA quantitative link among mineral deposit modeling, geoscience mapping, and exploration-resource assessmentBy C. F. Chung, C. W. Jefferson and D. A. SingerArticle | Published in 1992 in Economic Geology 87 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.87.1.194C. F. ChungC. W. JeffersonD. A. Singer
- Restricted accessK:KART; a minicomputer program for two- and three dimensional representations of topographic and isopach mapsBy T. Floden, B. Wallin, H. Lans, G. Sundin and D. T. RickardArticle | Published in 1979 in Economic Geology 74 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.74.5.1250T. FlodenB. WallinH. LansG. SundinD. T. Rickard
- Restricted accessAbbreviations in field and mine geological mapping; discussionBy Frank Harver HowdArticle | Published in 1957 in Economic Geology 52 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.52.4.461Frank Harver Howd
- Restricted accessShallow, high-temperature pegmatites, Grant County, New MexicoBy Vincent Cooper Kelley and O. T. BransonArticle | Published in 1947 in Economic Geology 42 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.42.8.699Vincent Cooper KelleyO. T. Branson
- Restricted accessGeology and ground-water resources of the "Equus beds" area in south central KansasBy Stanley William Lohman and John Chapman FryeArticle | Published in 1940 in Economic Geology 35 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.35.7.839Stanley William LohmanJohn Chapman Frye
- Restricted accessA convenient loose-leaf system for field maps and notesBy John Lyon RichArticle | Published in 1921 in Economic Geology 16 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.16.7.479John Lyon Rich