19 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 19 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
19 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 19 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe Caledonides of the Anglo-Brabant Massif reviewedBy T. C. Pharaoh, S. G. Molyneux, R. J. Merriman, M. K. Lee and J. VerniersThe Caledonides of the Anglo-Brabant Massif reviewed ~~~T. C. PharaohS. G. MolyneuxR. J. MerrimanM. K. LeeJ. Verniers
- Restricted accessA new geological map of the Brabant Massif, BelgiumBy W. De Vos, J. Verniers, A. Herbosch and M. VanguestaineA new geological map of the Brabant Massif, Belgium ~~~W. De VosJ. VerniersA. HerboschM. Vanguestaine
- Restricted accessGeology and geochronology of Inaccessible Island, South AtlanticBy L. Chevallier, D. C. Rex and W. J. VerwoerdGeology and geochronology of Inaccessible Island, South Atlantic ~~~L. ChevallierD. C. RexW. J. Verwoerd
- Restricted accessGeology, geochronology and chemical evolution of the island of PantelleriaBy L. Civetta, Y. Cornette, G. Crisci, P. Y. Gillot, G. Orsi and C. S. RequejoGeology, geochronology and chemical evolution of the island of Pantelleria ~~~L. CivettaY. CornetteG. CrisciP. Y. GillotG. OrsiC. S. Requejo
- Restricted accessThe Devonian-Carboniferous transition and its structural setting at Chillaton, West Devon, EnglandBy E. B. Selwood, I. J. Stewart, P. J. Turner and M. J. WhiteleyThe Devonian-Carboniferous transition and its structural setting at Chillaton, West Devon, England ~~~E. B. SelwoodI. J. StewartP. J. TurnerM. J. Whiteley
- Restricted accessGeology of the Comores archipelago, western Indian OceanBy J. Esson, M. F. J. Flower, D. F. Strong, B. G. J. Upton and W. J. WadsworthGeology of the Comores archipelago, western Indian Ocean ~~~J. EssonM. F. J. FlowerD. F. StrongB. G. J. UptonW. J. Wadsworth
- Restricted accessAxes of active warping in the New Zealand seismic regionBy C. A. CottonAxes of active warping in the New Zealand seismic region ~~~C. A. Cotton
- Restricted accessA restudy of the Ingletonian series of YorkshireBy G. P. Leedal and G. P. L. WalkerA restudy of the Ingletonian series of Yorkshire ~~~G. P. LeedalG. P. L. Walker
- Restricted accessGeology of the Aust-Beachley District, GloucestershireBy W. F. WhittardGeology of the Aust-Beachley District, Gloucestershire ~~~W. F. Whittard