17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 results for term "*" .
- Restricted access40Ar/39Ar chronology, petrology and geodynamic setting of Mesozoic to early Cenozoic magmatism from the Benue Trough, NigeriaBy H. MALUSKI, C. COULON, M. POPOFF and P. BAUDINArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.2.0311H. MALUSKIC. COULONM. POPOFFP. BAUDIN
- Restricted accessA geological map of the southern Deccan Traps, India and its structural implicationsBy C. MITCHELL and M. WIDDOWSONArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.3.0495C. MITCHELLM. WIDDOWSON
- Restricted accessLate Palaeogene–Quaternary geology of Halmahera, Eastern Indonesia: initiation of a volcanic island arcBy R. HALL, M. G. AUDLEY-CHARLES, F. T. BANNER, S. HIDAYAT and S. L. TOBINGArticle | Published in 1988 in Journal of the Geological Society 145 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.145.4.0577R. HALLM. G. AUDLEY-CHARLESF. T. BANNERS. HIDAYATS. L. TOBING
- Restricted accessThe Loch Quoich Line—a limit of early Palaeozoic crustal reworking in the Moine of the Northern Highlands of ScotlandBy A. M. Roberts and A. L. HarrisArticle | Published in 1983 in Journal of the Geological Society 140 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.140.6.0883A. M. RobertsA. L. Harris
- Restricted accessZabargad (St. John’s) Island: an uplifted fragment of sub-Red Sea lithosphereBy E. Bonatti, R. Clocchiatti, P. Colantoni, R. Gelmini, G. Marinelli, G. Ottonello, R. Santacroce, M. Taviani, A. A. Abdel-Meguid, H. S. Assaf and M. A. El TahirArticle | Published in 1983 in Journal of the Geological Society 140 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.140.4.0677E. BonattiR. ClocchiattiP. ColantoniR. GelminiG. MarinelliG. OttonelloR. SantacroceM. TavianiA. A. Abdel-MeguidH. S. AssafM. A. El Tahir
- Restricted accessThe relationship between Caledonian nappe tectonics and Silurian turbidite deposition in North GreenlandBy J. M. Hurst, W. S. McKerrow, N. J. Soper and F. SurlykArticle | Published in 1983 in Journal of the Geological Society 140 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.140.1.0123J. M. HurstW. S. McKerrowN. J. SoperF. Surlyk