97 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 97 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSome aspects of the origin of the Ironwood iron-formation of Michigan and WisconsinBy Norman King HuberArticle | Published in 1959 in Economic Geology 54 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.54.1.82Norman King Huber
- Restricted accessGeologic causes for failure of Lone Pine Reservoir, east central ArizonaBy George Alfred KierschArticle | Published in 1958 in Economic Geology 53 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.53.7.854George Alfred Kiersch
- Restricted accessTitaniferous sedimentary rocks in the Cuyuna District, central MinnesotaBy Robert George SchmidtArticle | Published in 1958 in Economic Geology 53 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.53.6.708Robert George Schmidt
- Restricted accessEvaluation of uranium ore guides, Monument Valley, Arizona and UtahBy Charles Gerhard Evensen and Irving B. GrayArticle | Published in 1958 in Economic Geology 53 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.53.6.639Charles Gerhard EvensenIrving B. Gray
- Restricted accessSupergene copper-uranium deposits in northern Nova ScotiaBy Johannes J. BrummerArticle | Published in 1958 in Economic Geology 53 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.53.3.309Johannes J. Brummer
- Restricted accessA suggested interpretation of the Quebec-Labrador iron depositsBy George Vibert Douglas and Leonard Pickering ComptonArticle | Published in 1957 in Economic Geology 52 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.52.6.709George Vibert DouglasLeonard Pickering Compton