21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 results for term "*" .
- Open AccessChemostratigraphy and provenance of clays and other non-carbonate minerals in chalks of Campanian age (Upper Cretaceous) from Sussex, southern EnglandBy D. S. Wray and C. V. JeansEdited by Harry ShawArticle | Published in 2014 in Clay Minerals 49 (2)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2014.049.2.10D. S. WraySchool of Science, The University of Greenwich, Pembroke, Chatham Maritime, Kent, ME4 4TB, UKC. V. JeansDepartment of Geography, University of Cambridge, Downing Place, Cambridge, CB2 3EQ, UKHarry Shaw
- Restricted accessChronostratigraphic distribution and genesis of palygorskite in Tertiary sediments of the Isfahan region, central IranBy S. Hojati, H. Khademi, J. M. Arocena, A. Faz Cano and S. AyoubiEdited by John AdamsArticle | Published in 2012 in Clay Minerals 47 (1)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2012.047.1.11S. HojatiH. KhademiJ. M. ArocenaA. Faz CanoS. AyoubiJohn Adams
- Restricted accessThe early-Eocene climate optimum (EECO) event in the Qaidam basin, northwest China: clay evidenceBy C. W. Wang, H. L. Hong, B. W. Song, K. Yin, Z. H. Li, K. X. Zhang and J. L. JiEdited by Balwant SinghArticle | Published in 2011 in Clay Minerals 46 (4)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2011.046.4.649C. W. WangH. L. HongB. W. SongK. YinZ. H. LiK. X. ZhangJ. L. JiBalwant Singh
- Restricted accessPalaeoenvironmental approach to the geology, mineralogy and geochemistry of an Early Miocene alluvial-fan to cyclic shallow-lacustrine depositional system in the Aktoprak Basin (central Anatolia), TurkeyBy A. Gürel and S. Kadi̇rArticle | Published in 2010 in Clay Minerals 45 (1)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2010.045.1.51A. GürelS. Kadi̇r
- Restricted accessClimatic changes during the Pliocene as observed from climate-sensitive rocks and clay minerals of the Sedom formation, the Dead Sea BasinBy S. Shoval and O. ZlatkinArticle | Published in 2009 in Clay Minerals 44 (4)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2009.044.4.469S. ShovalO. Zlatkin
- Restricted accessPalaeoenvironmental significance of clay minerals in Upper Cenomanian–Turonian sediments of the Western High Atlas Basin (Morocco)By L. Daoudi, F. Rocha, B. Ouajhain, J. L. Dinis, D. Chafiki and P. CallapezArticle | Published in 2008 in Clay Minerals 43 (4)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2008.043.4.07L. DaoudiF. RochaB. OuajhainJ. L. DinisD. ChafikiP. Callapez
- Restricted accessClimate, water and CO2: a geological perspectiveBy J. VeizerArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.293J. Veizer
- Restricted accessTrees and late Palaeozoic CO2 and O2By R. A. BernerArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.305R. A. Berner
- Restricted accessChemostatic modes of the ocean-atmosphere-sediment system through Phanerozoic timeBy F. T. Mackenzie, R. S. Arvidson and M. GuidryArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.329F. T. MackenzieR. S. ArvidsonM. Guidry
- Restricted accessClay mineralogy of the Tertiary onshore and offshore strata of the British IslesBy J. M. HUGGETT and R. W. O’B. KNOXArticle | Published in 2006 in Clay Minerals 41 (1)DOI: 10.1180/0009855064110195J. M. HUGGETTR. W. O’B. KNOX