19 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 19 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
19 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 19 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessQuartz nanocrystals in the 2.48 Ga Dales Gorge banded iron formation of Hamersley, Western Australia: Evidence for a change from submarine to subaerial volcanism at the end of the ArcheanBy Yi-Liang Li, David R. Cole, Kurt Konhauser and Lung Sang ChanArticle | Published in 2013 in American Mineralogist 98 (4)DOI: 10.2138/am.2013.4205Yi-Liang LiDepartment of Earth Sciences, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Special Administrative Region of ChinaDavid R. ColeSchool of Earth Sciences, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, U.S.A.Kurt KonhauserDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, The University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E3, CanadaLung Sang ChanDepartment of Earth Sciences, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Special Administrative Region of China
- Restricted accessLocal and Global Environmental Effects of Impacts on EarthBy Elisabetta Pierazzo and Natalia ArtemievaArticle | Published in 2012 in Elements 8 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.8.1.55Elisabetta PierazzoNatalia Artemieva
- Restricted accessEarly Proterozoic weathering processes under low O2 conditions reconstructed from a 2.45 Ga paleosol in Pronto, CanadaBy Takashi Murakami, Takeshi Kasama and Satoshi UtsunomiyaArticle | Published in 2011 in American Mineralogist 96 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am.2011.3821Takashi MurakamiTakeshi KasamaSatoshi Utsunomiya
- Restricted accessThe Great Oxidation Event and Mineral DiversificationBy Dimitri A. Sverjensky and Namhey LeeArticle | Published in 2010 in Elements 6 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.6.1.31Dimitri A. SverjenskyNamhey Lee
- Restricted accessA Review of Paleotemperature–Lapse Rate Methods for Estimating Paleoelevation from Fossil FlorasBy Herbert W. MeyerArticle | Published in 2007 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 66 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2007.66.6Herbert W. Meyer