110 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 110 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
110 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 110 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessReservoir stratigraphic heterogeneity within the Lower Cretaceous Muddy Sandstone in the Powder River Basin, northeast Wyoming, U.S.A.: Implications for carbon dioxide sequestrationBy Majie FanArticle | Published in 2014 in Rocky Mountain Geology 49 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.49.2.167Majie FanDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Texas at Arlington, P.O. Box 19049, Arlington, Texas 76019, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessInterpreting stratigraphic relationships and Laramide structural history of the northeastern margin of the Hanna Basin (Wyoming): Meniscoessus (Mammalia, Multituberculata) exposes its faultsBy William A. Clemens and Jason A. LillegravenArticle | Published in 2013 in Rocky Mountain Geology 48 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.48.2.143William A. ClemensUniversity of California Museum of Paleontology and Department of Integrative Biology, Valley Life Sciences Building, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720, U.S.A.Jason A. LillegravenDepartments of Geology/Geophysics and Zoology/Physiology, Dept. 3006, 1000 East University Avenue, The University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming 82071, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessDetrital zircon geochronology from Cenomanian–Coniacian strata in the Bighorn Basin, Wyoming, U.S.A.: Implications for stratigraphic correlation and paleogeographyBy Steven R. May, Gary G. Gray, Lori L. Summa, Norman R. Stewart, George E. Gehrels and Mark E. PechaArticle | Published in 2013 in Rocky Mountain Geology 48 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.48.1.41Steven R. MayExxonMobil Upstream Research Company, Houston, Texas, 77252, U.S.A.Gary G. GrayExxonMobil Upstream Research Company, Houston, Texas, 77252, U.S.A.Lori L. SummaExxonMobil Upstream Research Company, Houston, Texas, 77252, U.S.A.Norman R. StewartExxonMobil Exploration Company, Houston, Texas, 77023, U.S.A.George E. GehrelsUniversity of Arizona, Department of Geosciences, Tucson, Arizona, 85721 U.S.A.Mark E. PechaUniversity of Arizona, Department of Geosciences, Tucson, Arizona, 85721 U.S.A.
- Restricted accessToward standardization of Phanerozoic stratigraphic nomenclature in New MexicoBy Steven M. Cather, Kate E. Zeigler, Greg H. Mack and Shari A. KelleyArticle | Published in 2013 in Rocky Mountain Geology 48 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.48.2.101Steven M. CatherNew Mexico Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 801 Leroy Place, Socorro, New Mexico, 87801, U.S.A.Kate E. ZeiglerDepartment of Natural Resources Management, New Mexico Highlands University, P.O. Box 9000, Las Vegas, New Mexico, 87701, U.S.A.Greg H. MackDepartment of Geological Sciences, New Mexico State University, P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, New Mexico, 88003, U.S.A.Shari A. KelleyNew Mexico Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 801 Leroy Place, Socorro, New Mexico, 87801, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessTriassic fossils found stratigraphically above ‘Jurassic’ eolianites necessitate the revision of lower Mesozoic stratigraphy in Picket Wire Canyonlands, south-central ColoradoBy Andrew B. Heckert, Eric J. Sload, Spencer G. Lucas and Bruce A. SchumacherArticle | Published in 2012 in Rocky Mountain Geology 47 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.47.1.37Andrew B. HeckertEric J. SloadSpencer G. LucasBruce A. Schumacher
- Restricted accessPetrology of the Eureka Quartzite (Middle and Late Ordovician), Utah and Nevada, U.S.A.By Earle F. McBrideArticle | Published in 2012 in Rocky Mountain Geology 47 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.47.2.81Earle F. McBrideDepartment of Geological Sciences, Jackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessA late Eocene (Chadronian) mammalian fauna from the White River Formation in Kings Canyon, northern ColoradoBy Karen J. Lloyd and Jaelyn J. EberleArticle | Published in 2012 in Rocky Mountain Geology 47 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.47.2.113Karen J. LloydUniversity of Colorado Museum of Natural History, 265 UCB, Boulder, CO, 80309, U.S.A.Jaelyn J. EberleUniversity of Colorado Museum of Natural History, 265 UCB, Boulder, CO, 80309, U.S.A.Department of Geological Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, 80309, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessPersistence of the Western Interior Seaway: Historical background and significance of ichnogenus Rhizocorallium in Paleocene strata, south-central WyomingBy Donald W. Boyd and Jason A. LillegravenArticle | Published in 2011 in Rocky Mountain Geology 46 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.46.1.43Donald W. BoydJason A. Lillegraven
- Restricted accessStratigraphic revision of the Green River Formation in Fossil Basin, WyomingBy H. Paul Buchheim, Robert A. Cushman Jr. and Roberto E. BiaggiArticle | Published in 2011 in Rocky Mountain Geology 46 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.46.2.165H. Paul BuchheimRobert A. CushmanRoberto E. Biaggi
- Restricted accessCharacterization of porosity and permeability for CO2 sequestration models in the Mississippian Madison Group, Moxa Arch–LaBarge Platform, southwestern WyomingBy Geoffrey D. Thyne, Mark Tomasso, Sharon V. Bywater-Reyes, David A. Budd and Brian M. ReyesArticle | Published in 2010 in Rocky Mountain Geology 45 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.45.2.133Geoffrey D. ThyneMark TomassoSharon V. Bywater-ReyesDavid A. BuddBrian M. Reyes