39 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 39 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
39 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 39 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessFrequency trend attribute analysis for stratigraphic division and correlationBy Jingling Xu, Luofu Liu, Yuxing Qin and Jianbo ZhangArticle | Published in 2015 in Geophysics 80 (1)DOI: 10.1190/geo2013-0304.1Jingling XuChina University of Geosciences, Key Laboratory of Geo-detection, Ministry of Education, Beijing, China; China University of Geosciences, State Key Laboratory of Geological Processes and Mineral Resources, Beijing, China; China University of Geosciences, School of Geophysics and Information Technology, Beijing, China. E-mail: email@example.com.Luofu LiuChina University of Petroleum, State Key Laboratory of Petroleum Resources and Prospecting, Beijing, China. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.Yuxing QinWireline Logging Company, BHDC, Tianjin, China. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.Jianbo ZhangWireline Logging Company, BHDC, Tianjin, China. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessMapping of apparent magnetic susceptibility and the identification of fractures: A case study from the Eye-Dashwa Lakes pluton, Atikokan, OntarioBy Madeline D. Lee, William A. Morris and Hernan A. UgaldeArticle | Published in 2010 in Geophysics 75 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3427636Madeline D. LeeWilliam A. MorrisHernan A. Ugalde
- Restricted accessA quantitative appraisal of airborne and ground-based transient electromagnetic (TEM) measurements in DenmarkBy Anders Vest Christiansen and Niels Bøie ChristensenArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (2)DOI: 10.1190/1.1567220Anders Vest ChristiansenNiels Bøie Christensen
- Restricted accessSeismic models of a mixed carbonate-siliciclastic shelf margin: Permian upper San Andres Formation, Last Chance Canyon, New MexicoBy J. A. M. Kenter, G. L. Bracco Gartner and W. SchlagerArticle | Published in 2001 in Geophysics 66 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1487116J. A. M. KenterG. L. Bracco GartnerW. Schlager
- Restricted accessInterpretation of reflection attributes in a 3-D GPR survey at Vallée d'Ossau, western Pyrenees, FranceBy Pascale Sénéchal, Hervé Perroud and Guy SénéchalArticle | Published in 2000 in Geophysics 65 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444832Pascale SénéchalHervé PerroudGuy Sénéchal
- Restricted accessFault whispers: Transmission distortions on prestack seismic reflection dataBy Paul J. HatchellArticle | Published in 2000 in Geophysics 65 (2)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444733Paul J. Hatchell
- Restricted accessMagnetotelluric observations in the western Ouachita Mountains, southeastern OklahomaBy Kevin L. MickusArticle | Published in 1999 in Geophysics 64 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444672Kevin L. MickusSouthwest Missouri State University, Department of Geosciences, Springfield, MO, United States
- Restricted accessEigenstructure-based coherence computations as an aid to 3-D structural and stratigraphic mappingBy Adam Gersztenkorn and Kurt J. MarfurtArticle | Published in 1999 in Geophysics 64 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444651Adam Gersztenkorn3444 East 64th Street, Tulsa, OK, United StatesKurt J. MarfurtUniversity of Houston, United States
- Restricted accessP- and S-wave characterization of near-surface reflectivity form glacial tills using vertical seismic profilesBy Bradley J. Carr and Zoltan HajnalArticle | Published in 1999 in Geophysics 64 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444606Bradley J. CarrOak Ridge National Laboratory, Environmental Sciences Division, Oak Ridge, TN, United StatesZoltan HajnalUniversity of Saskatchewan, Canada