18 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 18 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
18 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 18 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessVariations in salamander trackways resulting from substrate differencesBy Leonard R. BrandLeonard R. Brand
- Restricted accessGanoid fish Albertonia sp. from the Lower Triassic Montney Formation, Western Canada sedimentary basinBy Graham R. Davies, Thomas F. Moslow and Mike D. SherwinArticle | Published in 1997 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 45 (4)Graham R. DaviesThomas F. MoslowMike D. Sherwin
- Restricted accessLate Cretaceous coprolites from southern Saskatchewan; comments on excretion plasticity and ichnological nomenclatureBy Paul L. Broughton, Frank Simpson and Sidney H. WhitakerArticle | Published in 1977 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 25 (5)Paul L. BroughtonFrank SimpsonSidney H. Whitaker
- Restricted accessA bibliography of Cretaceous and Tertiary vertebrates from western CanadaBy Richard C. FoxArticle | Published in 1970 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 18 (2)Richard C. Fox
- Restricted accessPaleocene mammal, Goler Formation, Mojave Desert, CaliforniaBy Malcolm Carnegie McKennaArticle | Published in 1955 in AAPG Bulletin 39 (4)Malcolm Carnegie McKenna
- Restricted accessAre Petaluma horse teeth reliable in correlation? [California]By Ruben Arthur StirtonArticle | Published in 1952 in AAPG Bulletin 36 (10)Ruben Arthur Stirton
- Restricted accessSignificance of fish remains in recent deposits off coast of southern CaliforniaBy Lore Rose DavidArticle | Published in 1947 in AAPG Bulletin 31 (2)Lore Rose David
- Restricted accessMiocene fishes in well cores from Torrance in southern CaliforniaBy Lore Rose DavidArticle | Published in 1940 in AAPG Bulletin 24 (12)Lore Rose David
- Restricted accessBasilosaurus in ArkansasBy Katherine Evangeline Hilton Van Winkle PalmerArticle | Published in 1939 in AAPG Bulletin 23 (8)Katherine Evangeline Hilton Van Winkle Palmer