83 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 83 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
83 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 83 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA late Eocene (Chadronian) mammalian fauna from the White River Formation in Kings Canyon, northern ColoradoBy Karen J. Lloyd and Jaelyn J. EberleArticle | Published in 2012 in Rocky Mountain Geology 47 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.47.2.113Karen J. LloydUniversity of Colorado Museum of Natural History, 265 UCB, Boulder, CO, 80309, U.S.A.Jaelyn J. EberleUniversity of Colorado Museum of Natural History, 265 UCB, Boulder, CO, 80309, U.S.A.Department of Geological Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, 80309, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessIs Stenomylus tubutamensis Ferrusquia-Villafranca 1990 a valid species?By Michael CassilianoArticle | Published in 2010 in Rocky Mountain Geology 45 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.45.1.35Michael Cassiliano
- Restricted accessStenomylus (Stenomylus) taylori, sp. nov. (Stenomylinae, Camelidae), from the early Miocene (Hemingfordian) Blick Quarry in New MexicoBy Michael CassilianoArticle | Published in 2008 in Rocky Mountain Geology 43 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.43.2.143Michael Cassiliano
- Restricted accessA new genus and species of Stenomylinae (Camelidae, Artiodactyla) from the Moonstone Formation (late Barstovian–early Hemphillian) of central WyomingBy Michael CassilianoArticle | Published in 2008 in Rocky Mountain Geology 43 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.43.1.41Michael Cassiliano
- Restricted accessCeratopsid dinosaurs from the Upper Cretaceous Almond Formation of southwestern WyomingBy Andrew A. FarkeArticle | Published in 2004 in Rocky Mountain Geology 39 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.39.1.1Andrew A. Farke
- Restricted accessPuercan mammalian systematics and biostratigraphy in the Denver Formation, Denver Basin, ColoradoBy Jaelyn J. EberleArticle | Published in 2003 in Rocky Mountain Geology 38 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.38.1.143Jaelyn J. Eberle
- Restricted accessLate Cretaceous and early Paleocene turtles of the Denver Basin, ColoradoBy J. Howard Hutchison and Patricia A. HolroydArticle | Published in 2003 in Rocky Mountain Geology 38 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.38.1.121J. Howard HutchisonPatricia A. Holroyd
- Restricted accessLate Cretaceous dinosaurs from the Denver Basin, ColoradoBy Kenneth Carpenter and D. Bruce YoungArticle | Published in 2002 in Rocky Mountain Geology 37 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.37.2.237Kenneth CarpenterD. Bruce Young
- Restricted accessIntraspecific dental variability in cf. Coryphodon anthracoideus (Mammalia: Pantodonta) from Roehler's Coryphodon Catastrophe Quarry, Washakie Basin, WyomingBy Elizabeth M. McGeeArticle | Published in 2002 in Rocky Mountain Geology 37 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.37.1.61Elizabeth M. McGee
- Restricted accessReworked Cretaceous elasmobranch teeth and provenance of the Paleocene Hanna Formation (Hanna Basin, Wyoming)By John H. BurrisArticle | Published in 2001 in Rocky Mountain Geology 36 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.36.1.37John H. Burris