9 results found
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
9 results found
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessIsolation and characterization of the earliest taxon-specific organic molecules (Mississippian, Crinoidea)By Christina E. O’Malley, William I. Ausich and Yu-Ping ChinArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G33792.1Christina E. O’MalleySchool of Earth Sciences, The Ohio State University, 155 South Oval Mall, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USAWilliam I. AusichSchool of Earth Sciences, The Ohio State University, 155 South Oval Mall, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USAYu-Ping ChinSchool of Earth Sciences, The Ohio State University, 155 South Oval Mall, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
- Restricted accessAlkalinity control on the partition coefficients in lacustrine ostracodes from AustraliaBy Chris Gouramanis and Patrick De DeckkerArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (4)DOI: 10.1130/G30235.1Chris GouramanisPatrick De Deckker
- Restricted accessScleractinian corals produce calcite, and grow more slowly, in artificial Cretaceous seawaterBy Justin B. Ries, Steven M. Stanley and Lawrence A. HardieArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G22600.1Justin B. RiesSteven M. StanleyLawrence A. Hardie
- Restricted accessStrong kinetic effects on Sr/Ca ratios in the calcitic bivalve Pecten maximusBy Anne Lorrain, David P. Gillikin, Yves-Marie Paulet, Laurent Chauvaud, Alain Le Mercier, Jacques Navez and Luc AndréArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G22048.1Anne LorrainDavid P. GillikinYves-Marie PauletLaurent ChauvaudAlain Le MercierJacques NavezLuc André
- Restricted accessSingle foraminiferal test chemistry records the marine environmentBy Gert-Jan Reichart, Frans Jorissen, Pierre Anschutz and Paul R.D. MasonArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0355:SFTCRT>2.0.CO;2Gert-Jan ReichartFrans JorissenPierre AnschutzPaul R.D. Mason
- Restricted accessComparison of in situ mineral-associated lipid compositions in modern invertebrate skeletons; preliminary evidence of dietary and environmental influencesBy Emily A. CoBabe and Amy J. PtakEmily A. CoBabeAmy J. Ptak
- Restricted accessPhysiological, environmental, and mineralogical controls on Mg and Sr concentrations in NautilusBy K. O. MannK. O. Mann
- Restricted accessThe measurement of organic carbon in foraminiferaBy Alexander Volker AltenbachArticle | Published in 1987 in The Journal of Foraminiferal Research 17 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsjfr.17.2.106Alexander Volker Altenbach
- Restricted accessNautilus hard parts; a study of the mineral and organic constituentsBy H. A. Lowenstam, W. Traub and S. WeinerH. A. LowenstamW. TraubS. Weiner