24 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 24 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
24 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 24 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessBryozoa of the uppermost Gerster Limestone (late Wordian, Permian), Medicine Range, northeastern Nevada, U.S.A.By Ernest H. GilmourArticle | Published in 2014 in Rocky Mountain Geology 49 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.49.2.137Ernest H. GilmourDepartment of Geology, 130 Science Bldg., Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington 99004-2439, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessRedescription of the Late Cretaceous (late Santonian) ammonite Desmoscaphites bassleri Reeside, 1927, from the Western Interior of North AmericaBy Neil H. Landman and William A. CobbanArticle | Published in 2007 in Rocky Mountain Geology 42 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.42.2.67Neil H. LandmanWilliam A. Cobban
- Restricted accessSynonymy of the ammonite genus Ponteixites Warren with Rhaeboceras MeekBy James W. Grier, Joyce C. Grier, Neal L. Larson and Jack G. PetersenArticle | Published in 2007 in Rocky Mountain Geology 42 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.42.2.123James W. GrierJoyce C. GrierNeal L. LarsonJack G. Petersen
- Restricted accessThe Wyoming Jurassic fossil Dentalium subquadratum Meek, 1860 is not a scaphopod but a serpulid worm tubeBy C. Philip Palmer, Donald W. Boyd and Ellis L. YochelsonArticle | Published in 2004 in Rocky Mountain Geology 39 (2)DOI: 10.2113/39.2.85C. Philip PalmerDonald W. BoydEllis L. Yochelson
- Restricted accessMarine ichnogenera within Torrejonian facies (Paleocene) of the Fort Union Formation, southeastern MontanaBy Edward S. Belt, John A. Diemer and Edward C. BeutnerEdward S. BeltJohn A. DiemerEdward C. Beutner
- Restricted accessMarine Upper Cretaceous rocks and their ammonite record along the northern flank of the Black Hills uplift, Montana, Wyoming, and South DakotaBy William A. Cobban and Neal L. LarsonWilliam A. CobbanNeal L. Larson
- Restricted accessTrace fossils of the Fox Hills Formation, Bowman County, North DakotaBy Daniel J. DalyDaniel J. Daly
- Restricted accessSilicified gastropods from the Permian Phosphoria rock complex of WyomingBy Helen A. Kulas and Roger L. BattenHelen A. KulasRoger L. Batten
- Restricted accessThe bivalve, Musculiopsis MacNeil, in Lower Cretaceous non-marine strata, Rocky MountainsBy R. W. ScottR. W. Scott
- Restricted accessBryozoans from the Phosphoria Formation (Permian), southeastern IdahoBy Ernest H. Gilmour and Robert C. WalkerErnest H. GilmourRobert C. Walker