28 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 28 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
28 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 28 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLarge-scale magmatic pulses drive plant ecosystem dynamicsBy David W. Jolley, Simon R. Passey, Malcolm Hole and John MillettArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/jgs2012-012David W. JolleyDepartment of Geology and Petroleum Geology, Kings’s College, Aberdeen, AB24 3UE, UKSimon R. PasseyJarðfeingi (Faroese Earth and Energy Directorate), Brekkutún 1, PO Box 3059, FO-110 Tórshavn, Faroe IslandsPresent address: CASP, West Building, 181A Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 0DH, UKMalcolm HoleDepartment of Geology and Petroleum Geology, Kings’s College, Aberdeen, AB24 3UE, UKJohn MillettDepartment of Geology and Petroleum Geology, Kings’s College, Aberdeen, AB24 3UE, UK
- Restricted accessUnderstanding fossilization: Experimental pyritization of plantsBy Stephen T. Grimes, Fiona Brock, David Rickard, Kevin L. Davies, Dianne Edwards, Derek E.G. Briggs and R. John ParkesArticle | Published in 2001 in Geology 29 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2001)029<0123:UFEPOP>2.0.CO;2Stephen T. GrimesFiona BrockDavid RickardKevin L. DaviesDianne EdwardsDerek E.G. BriggsR. John Parkes
- Restricted accessLagenicula validespinosa, Imperial Formation, District of MackenzieBy K. Hyslop and L. V. HillsArticle | Published in 1982 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 30 (3)K. HyslopL. V. Hills
- Restricted accessOrientation of logs in the Taupo Ignimbrite as an indicator of flow direction and vent positionBy P. C. Froggatt, C.J.N. Wilson and G.P.L. WalkerArticle | Published in 1981 in Geology 9 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1981)9<109:OOLITT>2.0.CO;2P. C. FroggattC.J.N. WilsonG.P.L. Walker
- Restricted accessPalynology and paleoecology of the Mattson Formation, northwest CanadaBy D. R. Braman and L. V. HillsArticle | Published in 1977 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 25 (3)D. R. BramanL. V. Hills
- Restricted accessBibliography of the endolithic (boring) algae and fungi and related geologic processesBy David R. Kobluk and Charles F. KahleArticle | Published in 1977 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 25 (1)David R. KoblukCharles F. Kahle
- Restricted accessBiostratigraphy and taxonomy of Devonian megaspores, Arctic CanadaBy B. I. Chi and L. V. HillsArticle | Published in 1976 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 24 (4)B. I. ChiL. V. Hills
- Restricted accessLunatadinium dissolution gen. et sp. nov., a dinoflagellate cyst from Lower Cretaceous rocks, Yukon Territory and northern District of MackenzieBy W. W. Brideaux and D. J. McIntyreArticle | Published in 1973 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 21 (3)W. W. BrideauxD. J. McIntyre
- Restricted accessUpper Devonian megaspores, northeastern Banks Island, N.W.TBy L. V. Hills, R. E. Smith and A. R. SweetArticle | Published in 1971 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 19 (4)L. V. HillsR. E. SmithA. R. Sweet
- Restricted accessNannoplankton in the first speckled shale from the upper Cretaceous Colorado Group, AlbertaBy B. G. LanghusArticle | Published in 1971 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 19 (3)B. G. Langhus