5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessExceptional preservation of angiosperm markers in Miocene and Eocene ambersBy Suryendu Dutta, Rakesh Saxena and Hukam SinghArticle | Published in 2014 in Geology 42 (2)DOI: 10.1130/G34975.1Suryendu DuttaDepartment of Earth Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076, IndiaRakesh SaxenaBirbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, 53 University Road, Lucknow 226007, IndiaHukam SinghBirbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, 53 University Road, Lucknow 226007, India
- Restricted accessOrganic chemical differentiation within fossil plant cell walls detected with X-ray spectromicroscopyBy C. Kevin Boyce, George D. Cody, Michael Feser, Chris Jacobsen, Andrew H. Knoll and Susan WirickArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<1039:OCDWFP>2.0.CO;2C. Kevin BoyceGeorge D. CodyMichael FeserChris JacobsenAndrew H. KnollSusan Wirick
- Restricted accessChemostratigraphic reconstruction of biofacies: Molecular evidence linking cyst-forming dinoflagellates with pre-Triassic ancestorsBy J. Michael Moldowan, Jeremy Dahl, Stephen R. Jacobson, Bradley J. Huizinga, Frederick J. Fago, Rupa Shetty, David S. Watt and Kenneth E. PetersArticle | Published in 1996 in Geology 24 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1996)024<0159:CROBME>2.3.CO;2J. Michael MoldowanJeremy DahlStephen R. JacobsonBradley J. HuizingaFrederick J. FagoRupa ShettyDavid S. WattKenneth E. Peters
- Restricted accessTemporal variation in calcification in marine cyanobacteriaBy R. RIDINGArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.6.0979R. RIDING
- Restricted accessOrigin and classification of organic matter in clastic systemsBy George F. HartGeorge F. Hart