20 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 20 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
20 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 20 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessVegetation response to climate change during the Last Interglacial–Last Glacial transition in the southern Bekaa Valley, LebanonBy Darren Jeffers and Kathy J. WillisArticle | Published in 2014 in Palynology 38 (2)Publisher: AASP - The Palynological SocietyDOI: 10.1080/01916122.2014.880958Darren JeffersSchool of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QY, UK Long-Term Ecology Laboratory, Biodiversity Institute, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UKKathy J. WillisLong-Term Ecology Laboratory, Biodiversity Institute, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UK Department of Biology, University of Bergen, Allégaten 41, N-5007, Bergen, Norway
- Restricted accessIsotopic characterization of organic matter from the Danek Bonebed (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) with special reference to amberBy Lauren J. Davies, Ryan C. McKellar, Karlis Muehlenbachs and Alexander P. WolfeArticle | Published in 2014 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 51 (11)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2014-0057Lauren J. DaviesDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E3, Canada.Ryan C. McKellarDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E3, Canada.Royal Saskatchewan Museum, 2430 Albert Street, Regina, SK S4P 2V7, Canada.Karlis MuehlenbachsDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E3, Canada.Alexander P. WolfeDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E3, Canada.
- Restricted accessExceptional preservation of angiosperm markers in Miocene and Eocene ambersBy Suryendu Dutta, Rakesh Saxena and Hukam SinghArticle | Published in 2014 in Geology 42 (2)DOI: 10.1130/G34975.1Suryendu DuttaDepartment of Earth Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076, IndiaRakesh SaxenaBirbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, 53 University Road, Lucknow 226007, IndiaHukam SinghBirbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, 53 University Road, Lucknow 226007, India
- Restricted accessThe Neogene transition from C3 to C4 grasslands in North America: stable carbon isotope ratios of fossil phytolithsBy Francesca A. McInerney, Caroline A. E. Strömberg and James W. C. WhiteArticle | Published in 2011 in Paleobiology 37 (1)DOI: 10.1666/09068.1Francesca A. McInerneyCaroline A. E. StrömbergJames W. C. White
- Restricted accessOn the origin of 24-norcholestanes and their use as age-diagnostic biomarkersBy Sebastiaan W. Rampen, Stefan Schouten, Ben Abbas, F. Elda Panoto, Gerard Muyzer, Christine N. Campbell, Johanna Fehling and Jaap S. Sinninghe DamstéArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G23358A.1Sebastiaan W. RampenStefan SchoutenBen AbbasF. Elda PanotoGerard MuyzerChristine N. CampbellJohanna FehlingJaap S. Sinninghe Damsté
- Restricted accessCellular calcium pathways and isotope fractionation in Emiliania huxleyiBy Nikolaus Gussone, Gerald Langer, Silke Thoms, Gernot Nehrke, Anton Eisenhauer, Ulf Riebesell and Gerold WeferArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (8)DOI: 10.1130/G22733.1Nikolaus GussoneGerald LangerSilke ThomsGernot NehrkeAnton EisenhauerUlf RiebesellGerold Wefer
- Restricted accessAragonite production in calcite seas: effect of seawater Mg/Ca ratio on the calcification and growth of the calcareous alga Penicillus capitatusBy Justin B. RiesArticle | Published in 2005 in Paleobiology 31 (3)DOI: 10.1666/0094-8373(2005)031[0445:APICSE]2.0.CO;2Justin B. Ries
- Restricted accessEarly Jurassic climate change and the radiation of organic-walled phytoplankton in the Tethys OceanBy Bas van de Schootbrugge, Trevor R. Bailey, Yair Rosenthal, Miriam E. Katz, James D. Wright, Kenneth G. Miller, Susanne Feist-Burkhardt and Paul G. FalkowskiArticle | Published in 2005 in Paleobiology 31 (1)DOI: 10.1666/0094-8373(2005)031<0073:EJCCAT>2.0.CO;2Bas van de SchootbruggeTrevor R. BaileyYair RosenthalMiriam E. KatzJames D. WrightKenneth G. MillerSusanne Feist-BurkhardtPaul G. Falkowski
- Restricted accessLichen metabolism identified in Early Devonian terrestrial organismsBy A. Hope Jahren, Steven Porter and Jeffrey J. KuglitschArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0099:LMIIED>2.0.CO;2A. Hope JahrenSteven PorterJeffrey J. Kuglitsch
- Restricted accessOrganic chemical differentiation within fossil plant cell walls detected with X-ray spectromicroscopyBy C. Kevin Boyce, George D. Cody, Michael Feser, Chris Jacobsen, Andrew H. Knoll and Susan WirickArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<1039:OCDWFP>2.0.CO;2C. Kevin BoyceGeorge D. CodyMichael FeserChris JacobsenAndrew H. KnollSusan Wirick