20 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 20 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
20 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 20 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTemporal variation in calcification in marine cyanobacteriaBy R. RIDINGArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.6.0979R. RIDING
- Restricted accessMicrobial diversity in ocean, surface and subsurface environmentsBy Susan M. Barns and Sandra A. Nierzwicki-BauerArticle | Published in 1997 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 35 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaSusan M. BarnsSandra A. Nierzwicki-Bauer
- Restricted accessVegetation response to climate change during the Last Interglacial–Last Glacial transition in the southern Bekaa Valley, LebanonBy Darren Jeffers and Kathy J. WillisArticle | Published in 2014 in Palynology 38 (2)DOI: 10.1080/01916122.2014.880958Darren JeffersSchool of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QY, UK Long-Term Ecology Laboratory, Biodiversity Institute, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UKKathy J. WillisLong-Term Ecology Laboratory, Biodiversity Institute, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UK Department of Biology, University of Bergen, Allégaten 41, N-5007, Bergen, Norway
- Restricted accessOrigin and classification of organic matter in clastic systemsBy George F. HartGeorge F. Hart
- Restricted accessInterpretation of thermal history from color of particulate organic matter; a reviewBy F. L. StaplinF. L. Staplin
- Restricted accessText of a panel discussion following the symposium on organic matter alteration as related to oil and gas generation, held in October 29, 1975 preceding the Seventh annual meeting of AASP, Houston, TexasBy J. D. BurgessJ. D. Burgess
- Restricted accessQuantitative fluorescence microscopy and fluorescence characteristics of thermally altered liptinitesBy F. T. C. TingF. T. C. Ting
- Restricted accessVitrinite reflectance as an indicator of thermal alteration within Paleozoic and Mesozoic sediments from the Phillips Petroleum Company ASM-IX Well, Arafura SeaBy L. Urban and M. L. AllenL. UrbanM. L. Allen
- Restricted accessHistorical review and methods of determining thermal alteration of organic materialsBy J. D. BurgessJ. D. Burgess
- Restricted accessThe Neogene transition from C3 to C4 grasslands in North America: stable carbon isotope ratios of fossil phytolithsBy Francesca A. McInerney, Caroline A. E. Strömberg and James W. C. WhiteArticle | Published in 2011 in Paleobiology 37 (1)Publisher: Paleontological SocietyDOI: 10.1666/09068.1Francesca A. McInerneyCaroline A. E. StrömbergJames W. C. White