14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSubmersible-based observations of in-situ fossil tree trunks in Late Cretaceous seafloor outcrops, Orange Basin, western offshore, South AfricaBy Ian R. Stevenson and Marion K. BamfordArticle | Published in 2003 in South African Journal of Geology 106 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/106.4.315Ian R. StevensonMarion K. Bamford
- Restricted accessDinoflagellate cysts from the upper Campanian Pierre Shale and Bearpaw Shale of the U.S. Western InteriorBy Susana Palamarczuk and Neil H. LandmanArticle | Published in 2011 in Rocky Mountain Geology 46 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.46.2.137Susana PalamarczukNeil H. Landman
- Restricted accessPaleocene and early Eocene woods of the Denver Basin, ColoradoBy Elisabeth A. Wheeler and Thomas C. MichalskiArticle | Published in 2003 in Rocky Mountain Geology 38 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.38.1.29Elisabeth A. WheelerThomas C. Michalski
- Restricted accessEvidence for an in situ early Paleocene rainforest from Castle Rock, ColoradoBy Beth Ellis, Kirk R. Johnson and Regan E. DunnArticle | Published in 2003 in Rocky Mountain Geology 38 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.38.1.173Beth EllisKirk R. JohnsonRegan E. Dunn
- Restricted accessOverview of the Late Cretaceous, early Paleocene, and early Eocene megafloras of the Denver Basin, ColoradoBy Kirk R. Johnson, Michele L. Reynolds, Kevin W. Werth and Joseph R. ThomassonArticle | Published in 2003 in Rocky Mountain Geology 38 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.38.1.101Kirk R. JohnsonMichele L. ReynoldsKevin W. WerthJoseph R. Thomasson
- Restricted accessAmber from Upper Cretaceous through Paleocene strata of the Hanna Basin, Wyoming, with evidence for source and taphonomy of fossil resinsBy David A. Grimaldi, Jason A. Lillegraven, Thomas W. Wampler, Denise Bookwalter and Alexander ShedrinskyArticle | Published in 2000 in Rocky Mountain Geology 35 (2)DOI: 10.2113/35.2.163David A. GrimaldiJason A. LillegravenThomas W. WamplerDenise BookwalterAlexander Shedrinsky
- Restricted accessAngiosperms from the late Tertiary Keller local fauna of Ellis County, KansasBy J. R. ThomassonJ. R. Thomasson
- Restricted accessCoralline algal microatolls near Cozumel Island, MexicoBy Donald W. Boyd, Louis S. Kornicker and Richard RezakDonald W. BoydLouis S. KornickerRichard Rezak