73 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 73 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
73 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 73 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMolecular taphonomy of arthropod and plant cuticles from the Carboniferous of North America: implications for the origin of kerogenBy B. A. STANKIEWICZ, A. C. SCOTT, M. E. COLLINSON, P. FINCH, B. MÖSLE, D. E. G. BRIGGS and R. P. EVERSHEDArticle | Published in 1998 in Journal of the Geological Society 155 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.155.3.0453B. A. STANKIEWICZA. C. SCOTTM. E. COLLINSONP. FINCHB. MÖSLED. E. G. BRIGGSR. P. EVERSHED
- Restricted accessThe emergence of life from iron monosulphide bubbles at a submarine hydrothermal redox and pH frontBy M. J. RUSSELL and A. J. HALLArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.3.0377M. J. RUSSELLA. J. HALL
- Restricted accessOrganic microfossil geothermal alteration and interpretation of regional tectonic provincesBy K. J. DORNINGArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.1.0219K. J. DORNING
- Restricted accessProcesses at minerals and surfaces with relevance to microorganisms and prebiotic synthesisBy Jillian F. Banfield and Robert J. HamersArticle | Published in 1997 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 35 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaJillian F. BanfieldRobert J. Hamers
- Restricted accessVegetation response to climate change during the Last Interglacial–Last Glacial transition in the southern Bekaa Valley, LebanonBy Darren Jeffers and Kathy J. WillisArticle | Published in 2014 in Palynology 38 (2)DOI: 10.1080/01916122.2014.880958Darren JeffersSchool of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QY, UK Long-Term Ecology Laboratory, Biodiversity Institute, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UKKathy J. WillisLong-Term Ecology Laboratory, Biodiversity Institute, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UK Department of Biology, University of Bergen, Allégaten 41, N-5007, Bergen, Norway
- Restricted accessOrigin and classification of organic matter in clastic systemsBy George F. HartGeorge F. Hart
- Restricted accessInterpretation of thermal history from color of particulate organic matter; a reviewBy F. L. StaplinF. L. Staplin
- Restricted accessText of a panel discussion following the symposium on organic matter alteration as related to oil and gas generation, held in October 29, 1975 preceding the Seventh annual meeting of AASP, Houston, TexasBy J. D. BurgessJ. D. Burgess
- Restricted accessQuantitative fluorescence microscopy and fluorescence characteristics of thermally altered liptinitesBy F. T. C. TingF. T. C. Ting
- Restricted accessVitrinite reflectance as an indicator of thermal alteration within Paleozoic and Mesozoic sediments from the Phillips Petroleum Company ASM-IX Well, Arafura SeaBy L. Urban and M. L. AllenL. UrbanM. L. Allen