7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe emergence of life from iron monosulphide bubbles at a submarine hydrothermal redox and pH frontBy M. J. RUSSELL and A. J. HALLArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.3.0377M. J. RUSSELLA. J. HALL
- Restricted accessChemical element distributions within conodont elements and their functional implicationsBy Erik Cowing Katvala and Charles M. HendersonArticle | Published in 2012 in Paleobiology 38 (3)DOI: 10.1666/11038.1Erik Cowing KatvalaCharles M. Henderson
- Restricted accessAragonite production in calcite seas: effect of seawater Mg/Ca ratio on the calcification and growth of the calcareous alga Penicillus capitatusBy Justin B. RiesArticle | Published in 2005 in Paleobiology 31 (3)DOI: 10.1666/0094-8373(2005)031[0445:APICSE]2.0.CO;2Justin B. Ries
- Restricted accessComparison of in situ mineral-associated lipid compositions in modern invertebrate skeletons; preliminary evidence of dietary and environmental influencesBy Emily A. CoBabe and Amy J. PtakEmily A. CoBabeAmy J. Ptak
- Restricted accessNautilus hard parts; a study of the mineral and organic constituentsBy H. A. Lowenstam, W. Traub and S. WeinerH. A. LowenstamW. TraubS. Weiner
- Restricted accessBiomineralsBy H. C. W. SkinnerArticle | Published in 2005 in Mineralogical Magazine 69 (5)DOI: 10.1180/0026461056950275H. C. W. Skinner
- Restricted accessPhysiological, environmental, and mineralogical controls on Mg and Sr concentrations in NautilusBy K. O. MannK. O. Mann