10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessNon-pollen palynomorphs as indicators of water quality in Lake Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaBy Donya C. Danesh, Francine M.G. McCarthy, Olena Volik and Matea DrljepanArticle | Published in 2013 in Palynology 37 (2)Publisher: AASP - The Palynological SocietyDOI: 10.1080/01916122.2013.782366Donya C. DaneshDepartment of Earth Sciences, Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario, Canada L2S 3A1 Department of Biology, Queens University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada K7L 3N6Francine M.G. McCarthyDepartment of Earth Sciences, Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario, Canada L2S 3A1Olena VolikDepartment of Earth Sciences, Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario, Canada L2S 3A1Matea DrljepanDepartment of Earth Sciences, Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario, Canada L2S 3A1
- Restricted accessUsing Amaranthus palmeri pollen to mark captured tarnished plant bugsBy G.D. Jones and K.C. AllenArticle | Published in 2012 in Palynology 36 (2)Publisher: AASP - The Palynological SocietyDOI: 10.1080/01916122.2012.662178G.D. JonesUSDA-ARS, Areawide Pest Management Research Unit, College Station, Texas 77845, USAK.C. AllenUSDA-ARS, Southern Insect Management Research Unit, Stoneville, MS 38776, USA
- Restricted accessCurrents, civilization, or volcanism? Ostracodes as sentinels in a patchy environment; Kagoshima Bay, JapanBy Anne-Marie Bodergat, Kunihiro Ishizaki, Kimihiko Oki and Michel RioArticle | Published in 2002 in Micropaleontology 48 (3)DOI: 10.2113/48.3.285Anne-Marie BodergatKunihiro IshizakiKimihiko OkiMichel Rio
- Restricted accessArtificial time-averaging of marsh foraminiferal assemblages: linking the temporal scales of ecology and paleoecologyBy Ronald E. Martin, Scott P. Hippensteel, Daria Nikitina and James E. PizzutoArticle | Published in 2002 in Paleobiology 28 (2)DOI: 10.1666/0094-8373(2002)028<0263:ATAOMF>2.0.CO;2Ronald E. MartinScott P. HippensteelDaria NikitinaJames E. Pizzuto
- Restricted accessSurface palynology of a small coastal basin from Venezuela and potential paleoecological applicationsBy Valenti Rull and Teresa Vegas-VilarrubiaValenti RullTeresa Vegas-Vilarrubia
- Restricted accessBenthic Foraminifera from the meromictic Mecherchar Jellyfish Lake, Palau (western Pacific)By Jere H. Lipps and Martin R. LangerJere H. LippsMartin R. Langer
- Restricted accessArcellaceans as pollution indicators in mine tailing contaminated lakes near Cobalt, Ontario, CanadaBy Eduard G. Reinhardt, Andrew P. Dalby, Arun Kumar and R. Timothy PattersonEduard G. ReinhardtAndrew P. DalbyArun KumarR. Timothy Patterson