41 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 41 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
41 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 41 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPaleobiology of middle Eocene plant-insect associations from the Pacific Northwest: A preliminary reportBy Conrad C. LabandeiraArticle | Published in 2002 in Rocky Mountain Geology 37 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.37.1.31Conrad C. Labandeira
- Restricted accessA new insect and plant Lagerstätte from a Tertiary lake deposit along the Canyon Ferry Reservoir, southwestern MontanaBy Emily A. CoBabe, Kevin R. Chamberlain, Michael A. Ivie and J. Joseph GierschArticle | Published in 2002 in Rocky Mountain Geology 37 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.37.1.13Emily A. CoBabeKevin R. ChamberlainMichael A. IvieJ. Joseph Giersch
- Restricted accessMicrobial taphonomic processes in the fossilization of insects and plants in the late Eocene Florissant Formation, ColoradoBy Neal R. O'Brien, Herbert W. Meyer, Kimberly Reilly, Angelena M. Ross and Stacey MaguireArticle | Published in 2002 in Rocky Mountain Geology 37 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.37.1.1Neal R. O'BrienHerbert W. MeyerKimberly ReillyAngelena M. RossStacey Maguire
- Restricted accessMammals and mollusks across the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary from Makoshika State Park and vicinity (Williston Basin), MontanaBy John P. Hunter, Joseph H. Hartman and David W. KrauseJohn P. HunterJoseph H. HartmanDavid W. Krause
- Restricted accessA proposal for graphic presentation of orientation data from fossilsBy Anthony R. FiorilloAnthony R. Fiorillo
- Restricted accessPaleontology and paleoecology of the Lance Formation (Maastrichtian), east flank of Rock Springs Uplift, Sweetwater County, WyomingBy Brent H. BreithauptBrent H. Breithaupt
- Restricted accessConodonts from the lower Goose Egg Formation (Permian) of southeastern WyomingBy Eugene F. PearsonEugene F. Pearson
- Restricted accessPrecambrian stromatolites, bioherms and reefs in thelower half of the Nash Formation, Medicine Bow Mountains, WyomingBy S. H. KnightS. H. Knight
- Restricted accessInvertebrate burrows in the non-marine Miocene of WyomingBy Heinrich TootsHeinrich Toots