119 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 119 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
119 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 119 results for term "*" .
- Open AccessA collaborative system for sharing paleontology collections dataBy Kenneth G. Johnson, Harry F. Filkorn and Mary StechesonArticle | Published in 2005 in Geosphere 1 (2)DOI: 10.1130/GES00011.1Kenneth G. JohnsonHarry F. FilkornMary Stecheson
- Open AccessReconciling early impacts and the rise of lifeBy Aaron J. CavosieArticle | Published in 2014 in Geology 42 (5)DOI: 10.1130/focus052014.1Aaron J. CavosieDepartment of Geology, University of Puerto Rico, P.O. Box 9000, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico 00681, USA
- Open AccessEvidence for Cnidaria-like behavior in ca. 560 Ma Ediacaran Aspidella: REPLYBy Latha R. Menon, Duncan McIlroy and Martin D. BrasierArticle | Published in 2014 in Geology 42 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G35387Y.1Latha R. MenonDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3AN, UKDuncan McIlroyDepartment of Earth Sciences, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St John’s, Newfoundland A1B 3X5, CanadaMartin D. BrasierDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3AN, UK
- Open AccessAffirming life aquatic for the Ediacara biota in China and Australia: REPLYBy Shuhai Xiao, Mary Droser, James G. Gehling, Ian V. Hughes, Bin Wan, Zhe Chen and Xunlai YuanArticle | Published in 2014 in Geology 42 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G35364Y.1Shuhai XiaoDepartment of Geosciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061, USAMary DroserDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of California–Riverside, Riverside, California 92521, USAJames G. GehlingSouth Australia Museum, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000, AustraliaIan V. HughesRiverside STEM Academy, Riverside Unified School District, Riverside, California 92507, USABin WanNanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing 210008, ChinaZhe ChenNanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing 210008, ChinaXunlai YuanNanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing 210008, China
- Restricted accessCarbon isotopic analyses of ca. 3.0 Ga microstructures imply planktonic autotrophs inhabited Earth’s early oceansBy C.H. House, D.Z. Oehler, K. Sugitani and K. MimuraArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G34055.1C.H. HouseDepartment of Geosciences and Penn State University Astrobiology Research Center, The Pennsylvania State University, 220 Deike Building, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802, USAD.Z. OehlerAstromaterials Research and Exploration Science Directorate, NASA–Johnson Space Center, 2101 NASA Parkway, Houston, Texas 77058, USAK. SugitaniDepartment of Environmental Engineering and Architecture, Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Nagoya University, Nagoya 464-8601, JapanK. MimuraDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Nagoya University, Nagoya 464-8601, Japan
- Restricted accessThe origin of intracellular structures in Ediacaran metazoan embryosBy James D. Schiffbauer, Shuhai Xiao, Kriti Sen Sharma and Ge WangArticle | Published in 2012 in Geology 40 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G32546.1James D. SchiffbauerShuhai XiaoKriti Sen SharmaGe Wang
- Restricted accessEarly Neoproterozoic scale microfossils in the Lower Tindir Group of Alaska and the Yukon TerritoryBy Francis A. Macdonald, Phoebe A. Cohen, Francis Ő. Dudás and Daniel P. SchragArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (2)DOI: 10.1130/G25637.1Francis A. MacdonaldPhoebe A. CohenFrancis Ő. DudásDaniel P. Schrag
- Restricted accessBiogenic origin for Earth's oldest putative microfossilsBy Bradley T. De Gregorio, Thomas G. Sharp, George J. Flynn, Sue Wirick and Richard L. HervigArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G25683A.1Bradley T. De GregorioThomas G. SharpGeorge J. FlynnSue WirickRichard L. Hervig
- Restricted accessCambrian Burgess Shale–type deposits share a common mode of fossilizationBy Robert R. Gaines, Derek E.G. Briggs and Zhao YuanlongArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G24961A.1Robert R. GainesDerek E.G. BriggsZhao Yuanlong