74 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 74 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
74 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 74 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDetermination of the Bashkirian–Moscovian boundary in the Volga region via conodont species Declinognathodus donetzianus NemirovskayaBy GUZEL SUNGATULLINAArticle | Published in 2014 in Geological Magazine 151 (2)DOI: 10.1017/S001675681300112XDetermination of the BashkirianMoscovian boundary in the Volga region via conodont species Declinognathodus donetzianus Nemirovskaya ~~~GUZEL SUNGATULLINAInstitute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies, Kazan Federal University, Kazan, Russia
- Restricted accessGraptoloid evolutionary rates track Ordovician–Silurian global climate changeBy ROGER A. COOPER, PETER M. SADLER, AXEL MUNNECKE and JAMES S. CRAMPTONArticle | Published in 2014 in Geological Magazine 151 (2)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756813000198Graptoloid evolutionary rates track OrdovicianSilurian global climate change ~~~ROGER A. COOPERGNS Science, PO Box 30368 Lower Hutt, New ZealandPETER M. SADLERDepartment of Earth sciences, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USAAXEL MUNNECKEGeoZentrum Nordbayern, Fachgruppe Paläoumwelt, University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Loewenichstraβe 28, Erlangen D-91054, GermanyJAMES S. CRAMPTONGNS Science, PO Box 30368 Lower Hutt, New Zealand
- Restricted accessNormalograptus kufraensis, a new species of graptolite from the western margin of the Kufra Basin, LibyaBy ALEX PAGE, GUIDO MEINHOLD, DANIEL P. LE HERON and MOHAMED ELGADRYArticle | Published in 2013 in Geological Magazine 150 (4)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756812000787Normalograptus kufraensis, a new species of graptolite from the western margin of the Kufra Basin, Libya ~~~ALEX PAGEDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, UKGUIDO MEINHOLDCASP, University of Cambridge, West Building, 181A Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 0DH, UKDepartment of Sedimentology & Environmental Geology, Geoscience Centre, University of Göttingen, Goldschmidtstraβe 3, 37077 Göttingen, GermanyDANIEL P. LE HERONDepartment of Earth Sciences, Queen's Building, Royal Holloway University of London, Egham, TW200EX, UKMOHAMED ELGADRYLibyan Petroleum Institute, Gergarish Road, P. O. BOX 6431, Tripoli, Libya
- Restricted accessEmergence, biodiversification and extinction of the chitinozoan groupBy YNGVE GRAHN and FLORENTIN PARISArticle | Published in 2011 in Geological Magazine 148 (2)DOI: 10.1017/S001675681000052XEmergence, biodiversification and extinction of the chitinozoan group ~~~YNGVE GRAHNFLORENTIN PARIS
- Restricted accessSoft-bodied fossils from the roof shales of the Wigan Four Foot coal seam, Westhoughton, Lancashire, UKBy L. I. Anderson, J. A. Dunlop, R. M. C. Eagar, C. A. Horrocks and H. M. WilsonSoft-bodied fossils from the roof shales of the Wigan Four Foot coal seam, Westhoughton, Lancashire, UK ~~~L. I. AndersonJ. A. DunlopR. M. C. EagarC. A. HorrocksH. M. Wilson
- Restricted accessThe ichnofauna of the Skiddaw Group (Early Ordovician) of the Lake District, EnglandBy P. J. OrrThe ichnofauna of the Skiddaw Group (Early Ordovician) of the Lake District, England ~~~P. J. Orr
- Restricted accessRandomness in the pattern of "mass extinctions" and "waves of origination"By Antoni Hoffman and Joe GhioldRandomness in the pattern of "mass extinctions" and "waves of origination" ~~~Antoni HoffmanJoe Ghiold