25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSea-level–induced seismicity and submarine landslide occurrenceBy Daniel S. Brothers, Karen M. Luttrell and Jason D. ChaytorArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G34410.1Daniel S. BrothersU.S. Geological Survey, Coastal and Marine Science Center, 384 Woods Hole Road, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, USAKaren M. LuttrellU.S. Geological Survey, Volcano Science Center, 345 Middlefield Road, MS 910, Menlo Park, California 94025, USAJason D. ChaytorU.S. Geological Survey, Coastal and Marine Science Center, 384 Woods Hole Road, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, USA
- Restricted accessControl of seafloor roughness on earthquake rupture behaviorBy Susan L. Bilek, Susan Y. Schwartz and Heather R. DeShonArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (5)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0455:COSROE>2.0.CO;2Susan L. BilekSusan Y. SchwartzHeather R. DeShon
- Restricted accessLong-period seafloor seismology and deformation under ocean wavesBy Spahr C. Webb and Wayne C. CrawfordArticle | Published in 1999 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 89 (6)Spahr C. WebbWayne C. Crawford
- Restricted accessNew seismic, magnetic, and gravity constraints on the crustal structure of the Lincoln Sea continent–ocean transitionBy D. A. Forsyth, M. Argyle, A. Okulitch and H. P. TrettinArticle | Published in 1994 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 31 (6)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e94-082
- Restricted accessSediment slides and turbidity currents on the Laurentian Fan: Sidescan sonar investigations near the epicenter of the 1929 Grand Banks earthquakeBy David J. W. Piper, Alexander N. Shor, John A. Farre, Suzanne O'Connell and Robert JacobiArticle | Published in 1985 in Geology 13 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1985)13<538:SSATCO>2.0.CO;2David J. W. PiperAlexander N. ShorJohn A. FarreSuzanne O'ConnellRobert Jacobi
- Restricted accessCrustal structure of the Mediterranean Sea Part II. Phase velocity and travel timesBy Gonzalo PayoArticle | Published in 1969 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 59 (1)Gonzalo Payo
- Restricted accessTransverse isotropy of the upper mantle in the vicinity of Pacific fracture zonesBy Robert S. Crosson and Nikolas I. ChristensenArticle | Published in 1969 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 59 (1)Robert S. CrossonNikolas I. Christensen
- Restricted accessA seismic refraction measurement in the Beaufort SeaBy A. R. MilneArticle | Published in 1966 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 56 (3)A. R. Milne
- Restricted accessGrand Banks slumpBy Bruce C. Heezen and Charles L. DrakeArticle | Published in 1964 in AAPG Bulletin 48 (2)Bruce C. HeezenCharles L. Drake
- Restricted accessThe seismic motion of the deep ocean floorBy D. D. Prentiss and J. I. EwingArticle | Published in 1963 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 53 (4)D. D. PrentissJ. I. Ewing