40 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 40 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
40 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 40 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSpinel-garnet relationships in mantle xenoliths from the Malaita alnoeites, Solomon Islands, south-western PacificBy C. R. Neal and P. H. NixonArticle | Published in 1985 in South African Journal of Geology 88 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaC. R. NealP. H. Nixon
- Restricted accessPumice eruption in the area of the South Sandwich islandsBy I. G. Gass, P. G. Harris and M. W. HoldgateI. G. GassP. G. HarrisM. W. Holdgate
- Restricted accessAlteration of the Oceanic Lithosphere and Implications for Seafloor ProcessesBy Wolfgang Bach and Gretchen L. Früh-GreenArticle | Published in 2010 in Elements 6 (3)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.6.3.173Wolfgang BachGretchen L. Früh-Green
- Restricted accessVolcanism, age, and hydrothermal deposits of the West Valley Segment, Juan de Fuca RidgeBy Maatthew I. Leybourne and Nancy A. Van WagonerArticle | Published in 1992 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 29 (11)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e92-183
- Restricted accessIsotopically depleted, alkalic lavas from Bowie Seamount, northeast Pacific OceanBy Brian L. CousensArticle | Published in 1988 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 25 (10)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e88-161
- Restricted accessPetrology of a plagioclase-bearing olivine websterite from the Gorringe Bank (northeastern Atlantic Ocean)By Giancarlo Serri, Réjean Hébert and Roger HekinianArticle | Published in 1988 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 25 (4)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e88-054
- Restricted accessThe Mid-Atlantic Ridge near 45° N. II. Basalts from the area of Confederation PeakBy F. AumentoArticle | Published in 1968 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 5 (1)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e68-001
- Restricted accessOrganic matter in marine sediments off east coast of IndiaBy M. Subba RaoArticle | Published in 1960 in AAPG Bulletin 44 (10)M. Subba Rao
- Restricted accessEnvironmental relationships of grain size and constituent particles in some South Florida carbonate sedimentsBy Robert Nathan GinsburgArticle | Published in 1956 in AAPG Bulletin 40 (10)Robert Nathan Ginsburg
- Restricted accessDensity and porosity of sea-floor surface sediments off San Diego, CaliforniaBy Edwin Lee Hamilton and Henry William MenardArticle | Published in 1956 in AAPG Bulletin 40 (4)Edwin Lee HamiltonHenry William Menard