46 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 46 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
46 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 46 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStasis, biological disturbance, and community structure of a Holocene coral reefBy Richard B. Aronson and William F. PrechtRichard B. AronsonWilliam F. Precht
- Restricted accessPreferential survivorship of brooding corals in a regional extinctionBy Evan N. Edinger and Michael J. RiskEvan N. EdingerMichael J. Risk
- Restricted accessGeneration times and the Quaternary evolution of reef-building coralsBy D. C. PottsD. C. Potts
- Restricted accessRelationship between diatoms in surface sediments of the Atlantic Ocean and the biological and physical oceanography of overlying watersBy N. G. MaynardN. G. Maynard
- Restricted accessDeep-sea foraminifera in the South Atlantic Ocean; ecology and assemblage generationBy A. Mackensen, G. Schmiedl, J. Harloff and M. GieseA. MackensenG. SchmiedlJ. HarloffM. Giese
- Restricted accessOrigin of diatom ooze belt in the Southern Ocean; implications for late Quaterary paleoceanographyBy Lloyd H. Burckle and Jerome CirilliLloyd H. BurckleJerome Cirilli
- Restricted accessLate austral spring diatom distribution between New Zealand and the Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica; hydrographic and sediment correlationsBy Lloyd H. Burckle, Stanley S. Jacobs and Robert B. McLaughlinLloyd H. BurckleStanley S. JacobsRobert B. McLaughlin
- Restricted accessRevised technique for preparing quantitative radiolarian slides from deep-sea sedimentsBy A. K. Roelofs and N. G. PisiasA. K. RoelofsN. G. Pisias
- Restricted accessSeasonal production and morphologic variation of Neogloboquadrina pachyderma (Ehrenberg) in the Northeast PacificBy Leslie A. Reynolds and Robert C. ThunellLeslie A. ReynoldsRobert C. Thunell
- Restricted accessAntarctic Radiolaria in late winter/early spring Weddell Sea watersBy Joseph J. Morley and Jeanne C. StepienJoseph J. MorleyJeanne C. Stepien