236 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 236 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
236 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 236 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessNorth Sea Quaternary morphology from seismic and magnetic data: indications for gas hydrates during glaciation?By Christine Fichler, Sverre Henriksen, Haakon Rueslaatten and Martin HovlandArticle | Published in 2005 in Petroleum Geoscience 11 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-635Christine FichlerSverre HenriksenHaakon RueslaattenMartin Hovland
- Restricted accessSpinel-garnet relationships in mantle xenoliths from the Malaita alnoeites, Solomon Islands, south-western PacificBy C. R. Neal and P. H. NixonArticle | Published in 1985 in South African Journal of Geology 88 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaC. R. NealP. H. Nixon
- Restricted accessAlteration of the Oceanic Lithosphere and Implications for Seafloor ProcessesBy Wolfgang Bach and Gretchen L. Früh-GreenArticle | Published in 2010 in Elements 6 (3)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.6.3.173Wolfgang BachGretchen L. Früh-Green
- Restricted accessCarbonate and volcanic sediment distribution patterns on the Grenadines Bank, Lesser Antilles island arc, East CaribbeanBy Sarmistha Dey and Leigh SmithArticle | Published in 1989 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 37 (1)Sarmistha DeyLeigh Smith
- Restricted accessLate Cenozoic stratigraphy of the central Scotian Slope, eastern CanadaBy David J. W. Piper, William R. Normark and Roy SparkesArticle | Published in 1987 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 35 (1)David J. W. PiperWilliam R. NormarkRoy Sparkes
- Restricted accessThe sea-level rise staircase on continental margins and the origin of upward-shoaling carbonate sequencesBy D. W. MorrowArticle | Published in 1986 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 34 (2)D. W. Morrow
- Restricted accessIntegration of foraminiferal and dinoflagellate data sets in quantitative stratigraphy of the Grand Banks and Labrador ShelfBy Marc A. D'IorioArticle | Published in 1986 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 34 (2)Marc A. D'Iorio
- Restricted accessRecognition of a relationship between depth and macroboring distribution in growth framework reef cavities, Bonaire, Netherland AntillesBy David R. Kobluk and Miran KozeljArticle | Published in 1985 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 33 (4)David R. KoblukMiran Kozelj
- Restricted accessOncolites from a shallow lagoon, Grand Cayman IslandBy Brian Jones and Q. H. GoodbodyArticle | Published in 1985 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 33 (2)Brian JonesQ. H. Goodbody
- Restricted accessBiological factors in the formation of quiet-water ooidsBy Brian Jones and Q. H. GoodbodyArticle | Published in 1984 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 32 (2)Brian JonesQ. H. Goodbody