14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMineralogy and chemistry of massive sulfides from the Logatchev hydrothermal field (14 degrees 45'N Mid-Atlantic Ridge)By Nadezhda N. Mozgova, Andrey Efimov, Yury S. Borodaev, Sergey G. Krasnov, Georgy A. Cherkashov, Tamara V. Stepanova and Alexander M. AshadzeArticle | Published in 1999 in Exploration and Mining Geology 8 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumNadezhda N. MozgovaAndrey EfimovYury S. BorodaevSergey G. KrasnovGeorgy A. CherkashovTamara V. StepanovaAlexander M. Ashadze
- Restricted accessOn the nature of lipids in hydrothermal formations at the Broken Spur and the vent field of the Mid-Atlantic RidgeBy V. V. Peresypkin, A. Yu. Lein, Yu. A. Bodganov and N. S. BortnikovArticle | Published in 1999 in Exploration and Mining Geology 8 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumV. V. PeresypkinA. Yu. LeinYu. A. BodganovN. S. Bortnikov
- Restricted accessLow-temperature iron and manganese mineral phases of an inactive hydrothermal mound; TAG hydrothermal field, Mid-Atlantic RidgeBy Y. A. Bogdanov, A. I. Gorshkov and O. Y. BogdanovaArticle | Published in 1999 in Exploration and Mining Geology 8 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumY. A. BogdanovA. I. GorshkovO. Y. Bogdanova
- Restricted accessStudy of particle fluxes in the Broken Spur hydrothermal vent field (29 degrees N, Mid-Atlantic Ridge)By V. N. Lukashin, V. Yu. Rusakov, A. P. Lisitzin, A. Yu. Lein, A. B. Isaeva, V. V. Serova and A. A. KarpenkoPublisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumV. N. LukashinV. Yu. RusakovA. P. LisitzinA. Yu. LeinA. B. IsaevaV. V. SerovaA. A. Karpenko
- Restricted accessConductive heat flow anomalies associated with hydrothermal sulfide moundsBy Robert P. Lowell and Yufeng YaoPublisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumRobert P. LowellYufeng Yao
- Restricted accessMINERALOGY OF MASSIVE SULFIDES FROM THE ASHADZE HYDROTHERMAL FIELD, 13°N, MID-ATLANTIC RIDGEBy Nadezhda N. Mozgova, Nikolay V. Trubkin, Yuri S. Borodaev, Georgy A. Cherkashev, Tamara V. Stepanova, Tatiana A. Semkova and Tatiana Yu. UspenskayaArticle | Published in 2008 in The Canadian Mineralogist 46 (3)DOI: 10.3749/canmin.46.3.545Nadezhda N. MozgovaNikolay V. TrubkinYuri S. BorodaevGeorgy A. CherkashevTamara V. StepanovaTatiana A. SemkovaTatiana Yu. Uspenskaya
- Restricted accessMORPHOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF NEUTRALLY BUOYANT PLUME-DERIVED PARTICLES AT THE EASTERN MANUS BASIN HYDROTHERMAL FIELD, PAPUA NEW GUINEABy Alejandro Ortega-Osorio and Steven D. ScottArticle | Published in 2001 in The Canadian Mineralogist 39 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gscanmin.39.1.17Alejandro Ortega-OsorioSteven D. Scott
- Restricted accessUnusual forms of amorphous silica from submarine warm springs, Juan de Fuca Ridge, northeastern Pacific OceanBy I. R. Jonasson and M. R. PerfitArticle | Published in 1999 in The Canadian Mineralogist 37 (1)I. R. JonassonGeological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, ON, CanadaM. R. PerfitUniversity of Florida, United States
- Restricted accessSilver in sulfide chimneys and mounds from 13 degrees N and 21 degrees N, East Pacific RiseBy R. Moss and S. D. ScottArticle | Published in 1996 in The Canadian Mineralogist 34 (4)R. MossUniversity of Toronto, Marine Geology Research Laboratory, Toronto, ON, CanadaS. D. ScottUniversity of Toronto, Marine Geology Research Laboratory, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Restricted accessCharacter of active hydrothermal mounds and nearby altered hemipelagic sediments in the hydrothermal areas of Middle Valley, northern Juan de Fuca Ridge; data on shallow coresBy R. J. W. Turner, D. E. Ames, J. M. Franklin, W. D. Goodfellow, C. H. B. Leitch and T. HoyArticle | Published in 1993 in The Canadian Mineralogist 31 (4)R. J. W. TurnerGeological Survey of Canada, Vancouver, BC, CanadaD. E. AmesGeological Survey of Canada, Vancouver, BC, CanadaJ. M. FranklinGeological Survey of Canada, Vancouver, BC, CanadaW. D. GoodfellowGeological Survey of Canada, Vancouver, BC, CanadaC. H. B. LeitchGeological Survey of Canada, Vancouver, BC, CanadaT. HoyGeological Survey of Canada, Vancouver, BC, Canada