14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMINERALOGY OF MASSIVE SULFIDES FROM THE ASHADZE HYDROTHERMAL FIELD, 13°N, MID-ATLANTIC RIDGEBy Nadezhda N. Mozgova, Nikolay V. Trubkin, Yuri S. Borodaev, Georgy A. Cherkashev, Tamara V. Stepanova, Tatiana A. Semkova and Tatiana Yu. UspenskayaArticle | Published in 2008 in The Canadian Mineralogist 46 (3)DOI: 10.3749/canmin.46.3.545Nadezhda N. MozgovaNikolay V. TrubkinYuri S. BorodaevGeorgy A. CherkashevTamara V. StepanovaTatiana A. SemkovaTatiana Yu. Uspenskaya
- Restricted accessMORPHOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF NEUTRALLY BUOYANT PLUME-DERIVED PARTICLES AT THE EASTERN MANUS BASIN HYDROTHERMAL FIELD, PAPUA NEW GUINEABy Alejandro Ortega-Osorio and Steven D. ScottArticle | Published in 2001 in The Canadian Mineralogist 39 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gscanmin.39.1.17Alejandro Ortega-OsorioSteven D. Scott
- Restricted accessConductive heat flow anomalies associated with hydrothermal sulfide moundsBy Robert P. Lowell and Yufeng YaoArticle | Published in 1999 in Exploration and Mining Geology 8 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumRobert P. LowellYufeng Yao
- Restricted accessStudy of particle fluxes in the Broken Spur hydrothermal vent field (29 degrees N, Mid-Atlantic Ridge)By V. N. Lukashin, V. Yu. Rusakov, A. P. Lisitzin, A. Yu. Lein, A. B. Isaeva, V. V. Serova and A. A. KarpenkoArticle | Published in 1999 in Exploration and Mining Geology 8 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumV. N. LukashinV. Yu. RusakovA. P. LisitzinA. Yu. LeinA. B. IsaevaV. V. SerovaA. A. Karpenko
- Restricted accessLow-temperature iron and manganese mineral phases of an inactive hydrothermal mound; TAG hydrothermal field, Mid-Atlantic RidgeBy Y. A. Bogdanov, A. I. Gorshkov and O. Y. BogdanovaArticle | Published in 1999 in Exploration and Mining Geology 8 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumY. A. BogdanovA. I. GorshkovO. Y. Bogdanova
- Restricted accessOn the nature of lipids in hydrothermal formations at the Broken Spur and the vent field of the Mid-Atlantic RidgeBy V. V. Peresypkin, A. Yu. Lein, Yu. A. Bodganov and N. S. BortnikovPublisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumV. V. PeresypkinA. Yu. LeinYu. A. BodganovN. S. Bortnikov
- Restricted accessMineralogy and chemistry of massive sulfides from the Logatchev hydrothermal field (14 degrees 45'N Mid-Atlantic Ridge)By Nadezhda N. Mozgova, Andrey Efimov, Yury S. Borodaev, Sergey G. Krasnov, Georgy A. Cherkashov, Tamara V. Stepanova and Alexander M. AshadzePublisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumNadezhda N. MozgovaAndrey EfimovYury S. BorodaevSergey G. KrasnovGeorgy A. CherkashovTamara V. StepanovaAlexander M. Ashadze
- Restricted accessUnusual forms of amorphous silica from submarine warm springs, Juan de Fuca Ridge, northeastern Pacific OceanBy I. R. Jonasson and M. R. PerfitArticle | Published in 1999 in The Canadian Mineralogist 37 (1)I. R. JonassonGeological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, ON, CanadaM. R. PerfitUniversity of Florida, United States
- Restricted accessSilver in sulfide chimneys and mounds from 13 degrees N and 21 degrees N, East Pacific RiseBy R. Moss and S. D. ScottArticle | Published in 1996 in The Canadian Mineralogist 34 (4)R. MossUniversity of Toronto, Marine Geology Research Laboratory, Toronto, ON, CanadaS. D. ScottUniversity of Toronto, Marine Geology Research Laboratory, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Restricted accessClay mineralogy of active hydrothermal chimneys and an associated mound, Middle Valley, northern Juan de Fuca RidgeBy J. B. Percival and D. E. AmesArticle | Published in 1993 in The Canadian Mineralogist 31 (4)J. B. PercivalGeological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, ON, CanadaD. E. AmesGeological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, ON, Canada