13 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 13 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
13 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 13 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStasis, biological disturbance, and community structure of a Holocene coral reefBy Richard B. Aronson and William F. PrechtRichard B. AronsonWilliam F. Precht
- Restricted accessPreferential survivorship of brooding corals in a regional extinctionBy Evan N. Edinger and Michael J. RiskEvan N. EdingerMichael J. Risk
- Restricted accessImpact of two sequential Pacific hurricanes on sub-rubble cryptic corals; the possible role of cryptic organisms in maintenance of coral reef communitiesBy David R. Kobluk and Mary A. LysenkoDavid R. KoblukMary A. Lysenko
- Restricted accessBiostratinomy of ostracode assemblages from a small reef flat in Maunalua Bay, Oahu, HawaiiBy Scot K. Izuka and Roger L. KaeslerScot K. IzukaRoger L. Kaesler
- Restricted accessGeneration times and the Quaternary evolution of reef-building coralsBy D. C. PottsD. C. Potts
- Restricted accessUpwelling and an unusual assemblage of benthic foraminifera on the northern Florida continental slopeBy Barun K. Sen Gupta, Richard F. Lee and Mallory S. MayBarun K. Sen GuptaRichard F. LeeMallory S. May
- Restricted accessRelationship between diatoms in surface sediments of the Atlantic Ocean and the biological and physical oceanography of overlying watersBy N. G. MaynardN. G. Maynard
- Restricted accessGlobigerina nepenthes in a south Pacific deep-sea coreBy Frances L. ParkerFrances L. Parker
- Restricted accessPleistocene ostracode zoogeography in Atlantic coast submarine canyonsBy Joseph E. HazelJoseph E. Hazel