7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe effect of environmental controls on the metal content in ferromanganese crusts and nodules from the Mozambique Ridge and in the Mozambique Basin, southwestern Indian OceanBy Samantha Perritt and Mike K. WatkeysArticle | Published in 2007 in South African Journal of Geology 110 (2-3)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.110.2-3.295Samantha PerrittMike K. Watkeys
- Restricted accessPreliminary findings of the IMAGES-II programme (International MArine Global changE Study) using giant piston cores of late Quaternary marine sediments from the continental slope and rise off Southern AfricaBy J. RogersArticle | Published in 1999 in South African Journal of Geology 102 (4)J. Rogers
- Restricted accessA comparative study of manganese nodules off Southern AfricaBy J. RogersArticle | Published in 1995 in South African Journal of Geology 98 (2)J. Rogers
- Restricted accessForaminifera and sedimentation patterns in St. Lucia Estuary mouth, Zululand, South AfricaBy C. I. Wright, I. K. McMillan and T. R. MasonArticle | Published in 1990 in South African Journal of Geology 93 (4)C. I. WrightI. K. McMillanT. R. Mason
- Restricted accessThe wave regime on the inner shelf south of the Orange River and its implications for sediment transportBy R. H. de DeckerArticle | Published in 1988 in South African Journal of Geology 91 (3)R. H. de Decker
- Restricted accessSpinel-garnet relationships in mantle xenoliths from the Malaita alnoeites, Solomon Islands, south-western PacificBy C. R. Neal and P. H. NixonArticle | Published in 1985 in South African Journal of Geology 88 (2)C. R. NealP. H. Nixon
- Restricted accessDrift pumice in the Indian and South Atlantic oceansBy C. Frick and L. E. KentArticle | Published in 1984 in South African Journal of Geology 87 (1)C. FrickL. E. Kent