199 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 199 for .
199 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 199 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessModern internal waves and internal tides along oceanic pycnoclines: Challenges and implications for ancient deep-marine baroclinic sandsBy G. ShanmugamArticle | Published in 2013 in AAPG Bulletin 97 (5)DOI: 10.1306/10171212101G. ShanmugamDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas 76019; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessPostavulsion channel evolution: Niger Delta continental slopeBy Dominic A. Armitage, Tim McHargue, Andrea Fildani and Stephan A. GrahamArticle | Published in 2012 in AAPG Bulletin 96 (5)DOI: 10.1306/09131110189Dominic A. ArmitageTim McHargueAndrea FildaniStephan A. Graham
- Restricted accessBrine volume and salt dissolution rates in Orca Basin, northeast Gulf of MexicoBy Robin S. Pilcher and Raleigh D. BlumsteinArticle | Published in 2007 in AAPG Bulletin 91 (6)DOI: 10.1306/12180606049Robin S. PilcherRaleigh D. Blumstein
- Restricted accessSediment deposits in the Cape Basin: Indications for shifting ocean currents?By Estella Weigelt and Gabriele Uenzelmann-NebenArticle | Published in 2004 in AAPG Bulletin 88 (6)DOI: 10.1306/01260403101Estella WeigeltGabriele Uenzelmann-Neben
- Restricted accessSeafloor reconnaissance and classification of the Storegga Slide headwall region, Norwegian Sea, using side-scan sonar, video, and photographs acquired on submarine NR-1By Brian S. Parsons, Peter R. Vogt, Haflidi Haflidason and Woo-Yeol JungArticle | Published in 2004 in AAPG Bulletin 88 (6)DOI: 10.1306/01260403097Brian S. ParsonsPeter R. VogtHaflidi HaflidasonWoo-Yeol Jung
- Restricted accessArchitecture of an active mud-rich turbidite system: The Zaire Fan (Congo–Angola margin southeast Atlantic): Results from ZaïAngo 1 and 2 cruisesBy L. Droz, T. Marsset, H. Ondréas, M. Lopez, B. Savoye and F.-L. Spy-AndersonArticle | Published in 2003 in AAPG Bulletin 87 (7)DOI: 10.1306/03070300013L. DrozT. MarssetH. OndréasM. LopezB. SavoyeF.-L. Spy-Anderson
- Restricted accessMorphostructure, growth patterns, and tectonic control of the Rhone and Nile deep-sea fans; a comparisonBy Gilbert Bellaiche and Yossi MartArticle | Published in 1995 in AAPG Bulletin 79 (2)Gilbert BellaicheYossi Mart
- Restricted accessDivergent wrench faulting in the Belize Southern Lagoon; implications for Tertiary Caribbean Plate movements and Quaternary reef distributionBy Maria Ester LaraArticle | Published in 1993 in AAPG Bulletin 77 (6)Maria Ester Lara
- Restricted accessAttributes and origins of ancient submarine slides and filled embayments; examples from the Gulf Coast BasinBy Robert A. MortonArticle | Published in 1993 in AAPG Bulletin 77 (6)Robert A. Morton
- Restricted accessThe role of diagenesis in exfoliation of submarine canyonsBy Cecilia M. McHugh, William B. F. Ryan and B. Charlotte SchreiberArticle | Published in 1993 in AAPG Bulletin 77 (2)Cecilia M. McHughWilliam B. F. RyanB. Charlotte Schreiber