283 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 283 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
283 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 283 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessModern seawater acidification: the response of foraminifera to high-CO2 conditions in the Mediterranean SeaBy B.B. Dias, M.B. Hart, C.W. Smart and J.M. Hall-SpencerArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-050B.B. DiasM.B. HartC.W. SmartJ.M. Hall-Spencer
- Restricted access3D seismic evidence of internal structure within Tampen Slide deposits on the North Sea Fan: are chaotic deposits that chaotic?By J. Gafeira, D. Long, R. Scrutton and D. EvansArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492009-047J. GafeiraD. LongR. ScruttonD. Evans
- Restricted accessTwo-scale gravitational collapse in the Amazon Fan: a coupled system of gravity tectonics and mass-transport processesBy A.T. Reis, R. Perovano, C.G. Silva, B.C. Vendeville, E. Araújo, C. Gorini and V. OliveiraArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492009-035A.T. ReisR. PerovanoC.G. SilvaB.C. VendevilleE. AraújoC. GoriniV. Oliveira
- Restricted accessIntegration of core, logging and drilling data in modern reefal carbonates to improve core location and recovery estimates (IODP Expedition 310)By J. Inwood, T. Brewer, H. Braaksma and P. PezardArticle | Published in 2008 in Journal of the Geological Society 165 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492007-041J. InwoodT. BrewerH. BraaksmaP. Pezard
- Restricted accessCoincident swath acoustic backscatter and bathymetry for the interpretation of shallow-water sediment composition and processesBy BARBARA GLYNN, COLIN BROWN and SHANE ROONEYArticle | Published in 2008 in Journal of the Geological Society 165 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-186BARBARA GLYNNCOLIN BROWNSHANE ROONEY
- Restricted accessUptake of Cd from seawater by calciteBy J. Carneiro, H. Stoll and M. PrietoArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.389J. CarneiroH. StollM. Prieto
- Restricted accessSilicate weathering in anoxic marine sedimentsBy K. Wallmann, G. Aloisi, M. Haeckel, P. Tishchenko, G. Pavlova, J. Greinert, S. Kutterolf and A. EisenhauerArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.363K. WallmannG. AloisiM. HaeckelP. TishchenkoG. PavlovaJ. GreinertS. KutterolfA. Eisenhauer
- Restricted accessImpacts of changing ocean chemistry in a high-CO2 worldBy C. TurleyArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.359C. Turley
- Restricted accessEffects of Ca-enrichment on authigenic carbonate formation at cold vent sites off Costa Rica: a numerical model approachBy D. Karaca, C. Hensen and K. WallmannArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.325D. KaracaC. HensenK. Wallmann
- Restricted accessFORAMINIFERAL FAUNA AND BIOTOPES OF A BARRIER ESTUARY SYSTEM: ST GEORGES BASIN, NEW SOUTH WALES, AUSTRALIABy Luke C. StrotzArticle | Published in 2012 in The Journal of Foraminiferal Research 42 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsjfr.42.4.369Luke C. StrotzDepartment of Biological Sciences, Macquarie University, North Ryde, NSW, Australia, 2109. E-mail: email@example.com