50 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 50 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
50 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 50 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessRapid resistivity imaging for marine controlled-source electromagnetic surveys with two transmitter polarizations: An application to the North Alex mud volcano, West Nile DeltaBy Andrei Swidinsky, Sebastian Hölz and Marion JegenArticle | Published in 2015 in Geophysics 80 (2)DOI: 10.1190/geo2014-0015.1Andrei SwidinskyColorado School of Mines, Department of Geophysics, Golden, Colorado, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.Sebastian HölzHelmholtz Centre for Ocean Research Kiel (GEOMAR), Geodynamics Department, Kiel, Germany. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.Marion JegenHelmholtz Centre for Ocean Research Kiel (GEOMAR), Geodynamics Department, Kiel, Germany. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessElastic imaging with exact wavefield extrapolation for application to ocean-bottom 4C seismic dataBy Matteo Ravasi and Andrew CurtisArticle | Published in 2013 in Geophysics 78 (6)DOI: 10.1190/geo2013-0152.1Matteo RavasiThe University of Edinburgh, Grant Institute, School of GeoSciences, Edinburgh, UK. E-mail: M.Ravasi@sms.ed.ac.uk; email@example.com.Andrew CurtisThe University of Edinburgh, Grant Institute, School of GeoSciences, Edinburgh, UK. E-mail: M.Ravasi@sms.ed.ac.uk; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessSeismic velocity and attenuation structures of the Queen Charlotte Basin from full-waveform tomography of seismic reflection dataBy E. M. Takam Takougang and A. J. CalvertArticle | Published in 2012 in Geophysics 77 (3)DOI: 10.1190/geo2011-0243.1E. M. Takam Takougang1Formerly Simon Fraser University, Department of Earth Sciences, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada; presently Curtin University of Technology, Department of Exploration Geophysics, Perth, WA, Australia. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.A. J. Calvert2Simon Fraser University, Department of Earth Sciences, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com.
- Restricted accessTesting the limits of AEM bathymetry with a floating TEM systemBy Julian Vrbancich, Peter Fullagar and Richard SmithArticle | Published in 2010 in Geophysics 75 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.3463806Julian VrbancichPeter FullagarRichard Smith
- Restricted accessDetermining the orientation of marine CSEM receivers using orthogonal Procrustes rotation analysisBy Kerry Key and Andrew LockwoodArticle | Published in 2010 in Geophysics 75 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3378765Kerry KeyAndrew Lockwood
- Restricted accessImaging the sea surface using a dual-sensor towed streamerBy Okwudili Orji, Walter Söllner and Leiv Jacob GeliusArticle | Published in 2010 in Geophysics 75 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.3496439Okwudili OrjiWalter SöllnerLeiv Jacob Gelius
- Restricted accessAVO inversion of BSRs in marine gas hydrate studiesBy Marc-André P. Chen, Michael Riedel, Roy D. Hyndman and Stan E. DossoArticle | Published in 2007 in Geophysics 72 (2)DOI: 10.1190/1.2435604Marc-André P. ChenMichael RiedelRoy D. HyndmanStan E. Dosso
- Restricted accessA reusable implosive seismic source for midwater or seafloor useBy LeRoy M. Dorman and Allan W. SauterArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.2335512LeRoy M. DormanAllan W. Sauter
- Restricted accessInterpolation of bathymetry data from the Sea of Galilee: A noise attenuation problemBy Antoine Guitton and Jon ClaerboutArticle | Published in 2004 in Geophysics 69 (2)DOI: 10.1190/1.1707081Antoine GuittonJon Claerbout
- Restricted accessData-driven adaptive decomposition of multicomponent seabed recordingsBy Remco Muijs, Johan O. A. Robertsson and Klaus HolligerArticle | Published in 2004 in Geophysics 69 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.1801949Remco MuijsJohan O. A. RobertssonKlaus Holliger