10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSeismic-derived seabed topography: Insights from the outer fold and thrust belt in the deep-water Niger DeltaBy Babangida W. Jibrin, Tim J. Reston and Graham K. WestbrookArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (4)DOI: 10.1190/tle32040420.1Seismic-derived seabed topography: Insights from the outer fold and thrust belt in the deep-water Niger Delta ~~~Babangida W. JibrinUniversity of BirminghamTim J. RestonUniversity of BirminghamGraham K. WestbrookUniversity of Birmingham
- Restricted accessCharacterizing the gas-hydrate stability zone using a vertical hydrophone arrayBy Ross Chapman, Mike Morley, Erika Geresi, Tom McGee and Paul HigleyArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.3517305Characterizing the gas-hydrate stability zone using a vertical hydrophone array ~~~Ross ChapmanMike MorleyErika GeresiTom McGeePaul Higley
- Restricted accessConspicuous deepwater submarine mounds in the northeastern Orphan Basin and on the Orphan Knoll, offshore NewfoundlandBy Michael E. EnachescuArticle | Published in 2004 in The Leading Edge 23 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.1843371Conspicuous deepwater submarine mounds in the northeastern Orphan Basin and on the Orphan Knoll, offshore Newfoundland ~~~Michael E. Enachescu
- Restricted accessEstimating uncertainty in interpreting seismic indicatorsBy Richard T. HouckArticle | Published in 1999 in The Leading Edge 18 (3)Estimating uncertainty in interpreting seismic indicators ~~~Richard T. Houck
- Restricted accessMultiple suppression by data-consistent deconvolutionBy Dmitri LokshtanovArticle | Published in 1999 in The Leading Edge 18 (1)Multiple suppression by data-consistent deconvolution ~~~Dmitri Lokshtanov