461 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 461 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
461 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 461 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCyclic steps along the South Taiwan Shoal and West Penghu submarine canyons on the northeastern continental slope of the South China SeaBy Guangfa Zhong, Matthieu J.B. Cartigny, Zenggui Kuang and Liaoliang WangArticle | Published in 2015 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 127 (5-6)DOI: 10.1130/B31003.1Guangfa ZhongState Key Laboratory of Marine Geology, Tongji University, 1239 Siping Road, Shanghai 200092, ChinaMatthieu J.B. CartignyNational Oceanography Centre, European Way, Southampton SO14 3ZH, UKZenggui KuangGuangzhou Marine Geological Survey, Guangzhou 510075, ChinaLiaoliang WangGuangzhou Marine Geological Survey, Guangzhou 510075, China
- Restricted accessThe timing of sediment transport down Monterey Submarine Canyon, offshore CaliforniaBy T. Stevens, C.K. Paull, W. Ussler III, M. McGann, J.-P. Buylaert and E. LundstenArticle | Published in 2014 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 126 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B30931.1T. StevensCentre for Quaternary Research, Department of Geography, Royal Holloway University of London, Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX, UKC.K. PaullMonterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute, 7700 Sandholdt Road, Moss Landing, California 95039-9644, USAW. UsslerMonterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute, 7700 Sandholdt Road, Moss Landing, California 95039-9644, USAM. McGannUnited States Geological Survey, 345 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USAJ.-P. BuylaertNordic Laboratory for Luminescence Dating, Department of Earth Sciences, Aarhus University, Risø DTU, DK-4000 Roskilde, DenmarkTechnical University of Denmark, DTU Nutech, Center for Nuclear Technologies, Radiation Physics, Risø Campus, Building 201, Frederiksborgvej 399, DK-4000 Roskilde, DenmarkE. LundstenMonterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute, 7700 Sandholdt Road, Moss Landing, California 95039-9644, USA
- Restricted accessThe initiation of submarine slope failure and the emplacement of mass transport complexes in salt-related minibasins: A three-dimensional seismic-reflection case study from the Santos Basin, offshore BrazilBy Christopher Aiden-Lee JacksonArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (5-6)DOI: 10.1130/B30554.1Christopher Aiden-Lee Jackson
- Restricted accessLate Cenozoic erosion of the high-latitude southwestern Barents Sea shelf revisitedBy Jan Sverre Laberg, Karin Andreassen and Tore O. VorrenArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B30340.1Jan Sverre LabergKarin AndreassenTore O. Vorren
- Restricted accessThe West Mariana Ridge, western Pacific Ocean: Geomorphology and processes from new multibeam dataBy James V. GardnerArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 122 (9-10)DOI: 10.1130/B30149.1James V. Gardner
- Restricted accessStructural architecture and active deformation of the Nankai Accretionary Prism, Japan: Submersible survey results from the Tenryu Submarine CanyonBy Kiichiro Kawamura, Yujiro Ogawa, Ryo Anma, Shunji Yokoyama, Shunsuke Kawakami, Yildirim Dilek, Gregory F. Moore, Satoshi Hirano, Asuka Yamaguchi and Tomoyuki SasakiArticle | Published in 2009 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 121 (11-12)DOI: 10.1130/B26219.1Kiichiro KawamuraYujiro OgawaRyo AnmaShunji YokoyamaShunsuke KawakamiYildirim DilekGregory F. MooreSatoshi HiranoAsuka YamaguchiTomoyuki Sasaki
- Restricted accessAn inter–ice-stream glaciated margin: Submarine landforms and a geomorphic model based on marine-geophysical data from SvalbardBy Dag Ottesen and Julian A. DowdeswellArticle | Published in 2009 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 121 (11-12)DOI: 10.1130/B26467.1Dag OttesenJulian A. Dowdeswell
- Restricted accessTrails of depressions and sediment waves along submarine channels on the continental margin of Espirito Santo Basin, BrazilBy Päivi Heiniö and Richard J. DaviesArticle | Published in 2009 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 121 (5-6)DOI: 10.1130/B26190.1Päivi HeiniöRichard J. Davies
- Restricted accessSupply and dispersal of flood sediment from a steep, tropical watershed: Hanalei Bay, Kaua’i, Hawai’i, USABy A.E. Draut, M.H. Bothner, M.E. Field, R.L. Reynolds, S.A. Cochran, J.B. Logan, C.D. Storlazzi and C.J. BergArticle | Published in 2009 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 121 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B26367.1A.E. DrautM.H. BothnerM.E. FieldR.L. ReynoldsS.A. CochranJ.B. LoganC.D. StorlazziC.J. Berg
- Restricted accessPhysiographical and sedimentological characteristics of submarine canyons developed upon an active forearc slope: The Kushiro Submarine Canyon, northern JapanBy Atsushi Noda, Taqumi TuZino, Ryuta Furukawa, Masato Joshima and Jun-ichi UchidaArticle | Published in 2008 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 120 (5-6)DOI: 10.1130/B26155.1Atsushi NodaTaqumi TuZinoRyuta FurukawaMasato JoshimaJun-ichi Uchida