340 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 340 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
340 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 340 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessModern seawater acidification: the response of foraminifera to high-CO2 conditions in the Mediterranean SeaBy B.B. Dias, M.B. Hart, C.W. Smart and J.M. Hall-SpencerArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-050B.B. DiasM.B. HartC.W. SmartJ.M. Hall-Spencer
- Restricted accessNeogene bottom water-masses and benthic foraminifera in the NE Atlantic OceanBy J. W. MURRAYArticle | Published in 1988 in Journal of the Geological Society 145 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.145.1.0125J. W. MURRAY
- Restricted accessBarbuda—an emerging reef and lagoon complex on the edge of the Lesser Antilles island areBy Martin Brasier and Jack DonahueArticle | Published in 1985 in Journal of the Geological Society 142 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.142.6.1101Martin BrasierJack Donahue
- Restricted accessEocene deformation on the continental margin SW of the British IslesBy D. G. Masson and L. M. ParsonArticle | Published in 1983 in Journal of the Geological Society 140 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.140.6.0913D. G. MassonL. M. Parson
- Restricted accessThe gravity anomaly of the St. George's Channel Basin, southern Irish Sea—a possible explanation in terms of salt migrationBy K. Dimitropoulos and J. A. DonatoArticle | Published in 1983 in Journal of the Geological Society 140 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.140.2.0239K. DimitropoulosJ. A. Donato
- Restricted accessSedimentary basin in-fill in the northernmost Natal Valley, hiatus development and Agulhas Current palaeo-oceanographyBy A. K. Martin, S. W. Goodlad and D. A. SalmonArticle | Published in 1982 in Journal of the Geological Society 139 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.139.2.0183A. K. MartinS. W. GoodladD. A. Salmon
- Restricted accessThe geology of the continental shelf between Luderitz and Cape Town (Southwest Africa), with special reference to Tertiary strataBy RICHARD V. DINGLEArticle | Published in 1973 in Journal of the Geological Society 129 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.129.4.0337RICHARD V. DINGLE
- Restricted accessPreferential survivorship of brooding corals in a regional extinctionBy Evan N. Edinger and Michael J. RiskEvan N. EdingerMichael J. Risk
- Restricted accessGeneration times and the Quaternary evolution of reef-building coralsBy D. C. PottsD. C. Potts
- Restricted accessGlobigerina nepenthes in a south Pacific deep-sea coreBy Frances L. ParkerFrances L. Parker