969 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 969 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
969 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 969 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessNorth Sea Quaternary morphology from seismic and magnetic data: indications for gas hydrates during glaciation?By Christine Fichler, Sverre Henriksen, Haakon Rueslaatten and Martin HovlandArticle | Published in 2005 in Petroleum Geoscience 11 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-635Christine FichlerSverre HenriksenHaakon RueslaattenMartin Hovland
- Restricted accessModern seawater acidification: the response of foraminifera to high-CO2 conditions in the Mediterranean SeaBy B.B. Dias, M.B. Hart, C.W. Smart and J.M. Hall-SpencerArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-050B.B. DiasM.B. HartC.W. SmartJ.M. Hall-Spencer
- Restricted accessIntegration of core, logging and drilling data in modern reefal carbonates to improve core location and recovery estimates (IODP Expedition 310)By J. Inwood, T. Brewer, H. Braaksma and P. PezardArticle | Published in 2008 in Journal of the Geological Society 165 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492007-041J. InwoodT. BrewerH. BraaksmaP. Pezard
- Restricted accessCoincident swath acoustic backscatter and bathymetry for the interpretation of shallow-water sediment composition and processesBy BARBARA GLYNN, COLIN BROWN and SHANE ROONEYArticle | Published in 2008 in Journal of the Geological Society 165 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-186BARBARA GLYNNCOLIN BROWNSHANE ROONEY
- Restricted accessIntegrated petrographic and geochemical record of hydrocarbon seepage on the Vøring PlateauBy A. Mazzini, G. Aloisi, G. G. Akhmanov, J. Parnell, B. T. Cronin and P. MurphyArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-133A. MazziniG. AloisiG. G. AkhmanovJ. ParnellB. T. CroninP. Murphy
- Restricted accessDeep-marine seabed erosion and gravel lags in the northwestern Rockall Trough, North Atlantic OceanBy JOHN A. HOWE, MARTYN S. STOKER and KEN J. WOOLFEArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.158.3.427JOHN A. HOWEScottish Association for Marine Science & University of the Highlands and Islands Project, Dunstaffnage Marine Laboratory, PO Box 3, Oban, Argyll PA34 4AD, UKMARTYN S. STOKERKEN J. WOOLFE
- Restricted accessNE Atlantic benthic foraminifera: modern distribution patterns and palaeoecological significanceBy W. E. N. AUSTIN and J. R. EVANSArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.679W. E. N. AUSTINJ. R. EVANS
- Restricted accessEnhanced productivity on the Iberian margin during glacial/interglacial transitions revealed by barium and diatomsBy J. THOMSON, S. NIXON, C. P. SUMMERHAYES, E. J. ROHLING, J. SCHÖNFELD, R. ZAHN, P. GROOTES, F. ABRANTES, L. GASPAR and S. VAQUEIROArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.667J. THOMSONS. NIXONC. P. SUMMERHAYESE. J. ROHLINGJ. SCHÖNFELDR. ZAHNP. GROOTESF. ABRANTESL. GASPARS. VAQUEIRO
- Restricted accessGlacial thermohaline circulation states of the northern Atlantic: the compatibility of modelling and observationsBy G. R. BIGG, M. R. WADLEY, D. P. STEVENS and J. A. JOHNSONArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.655G. R. BIGGM. R. WADLEYD. P. STEVENSJ. A. JOHNSON
- Restricted accessCentury‐ to millennial‐scale sedimentological–geochemical records of glacial–Holocene sediment variations from the Barra Fan (NE Atlantic)By D. KROON, G. SHIMMIELD, W. E. N. AUSTIN, S. DERRICK, P. KNUTZ and T. SHIMMIELDArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.643D. KROONG. SHIMMIELDW. E. N. AUSTINS. DERRICKP. KNUTZT. SHIMMIELD