22 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 22 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessVitrinite reflectance data from the Kinsale Harbour–Old Head of Kinsale area, southern Ireland, and its bearing on the interpretation of the Munster BasinBy GEOFFREY CLAYTONArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.4.0611GEOFFREY CLAYTON
- Restricted accessPeat-forming history of the ancestral Souris mire (Palaeocene), Ravenscrag Formation, southern Saskatchewan, CanadaBy M.C. Frank and S.L. BendArticle | Published in 2004 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 41 (3)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e04-002M.C. FrankDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.S.L. BendDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.
- Restricted accessInvertebrate trace fossils and agglutinated foraminifera as indicators of marine influence within the classic Carboniferous section at Joggins, Nova Scotia, CanadaBy Allen W. Archer, John H. Calder, Martin R. Gibling, Robert D. Naylor, Donald R. Reid and Winton G. WightmanArticle | Published in 1995 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 32 (12)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e95-156
- Restricted accessAge and depositional environment of the Rock River coal basin, Yukon Territory, CanadaBy D. G. F. Long and A. R. SweetArticle | Published in 1994 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 31 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e94-079
- Restricted accessPetrology, palynology, and depositional environments of coals of the Upper Carboniferous Barachois Group (Westphalian A and C), southwestern NewfoundlandBy Richard S. Hyde, Wolfgang D. Kalkreuth and John UttingArticle | Published in 1991 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 28 (12)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e91-172
- Restricted accessA sedimentological overview of the coal-bearing Morien Group (Pennsylvanian), Sydney Basin, Nova Scotia, CanadaBy B. R. Rust, M. R. Gibling, M. A. Best, S. J. Dilles and A. G. MassonArticle | Published in 1987 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 24 (9)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e87-177
- Restricted accessThe Cretaceous–Tertiary boundary In the central Alberta Foothills. I: StratigraphyBy T. Jerzykiewicz and A. R. SweetArticle | Published in 1986 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 23 (9)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e86-130
- Restricted accessUtility of coal seams as genetic stratigraphic sequence boundaries in nonmarine basins; an example from the Gunnedah Basin, AustraliaBy Douglas S. Hamilton and N. Z. TadrosArticle | Published in 1994 in AAPG Bulletin 78 (2)Douglas S. HamiltonN. Z. Tadros
- Restricted accessOrbital tuning and correlation of 1.7 m.y. of continuous carbon storage in an early Miocene peatlandBy David J. Large, Trevor F. Jones, Johnny Briggs, Joe H.S. Macquaker and Baruch F. SpiroArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (10)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G20824.1David J. LargeTrevor F. JonesJohnny BriggsJoe H.S. MacquakerBaruch F. Spiro
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution terrestrial record of orbital climate forcing in coalBy D.J. Large, T.F. Jones, C. Somerfield, M.C. Gorringe, B. Spiro, J.H.S. Macquaker and B.P. AtkinArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0303:HRTROO>2.0.CO;2D.J. LargeT.F. JonesC. SomerfieldM.C. GorringeB. SpiroJ.H.S. MacquakerB.P. Atkin