22 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 22 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessOrbital tuning and correlation of 1.7 m.y. of continuous carbon storage in an early Miocene peatlandBy David J. Large, Trevor F. Jones, Johnny Briggs, Joe H.S. Macquaker and Baruch F. SpiroArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G20824.1David J. LargeTrevor F. JonesJohnny BriggsJoe H.S. MacquakerBaruch F. Spiro
- Restricted accessPeat-forming history of the ancestral Souris mire (Palaeocene), Ravenscrag Formation, southern Saskatchewan, CanadaBy M.C. Frank and S.L. BendArticle | Published in 2004 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 41 (3)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e04-002M.C. FrankDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.S.L. BendDepartment of Geology, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2, Canada.
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution terrestrial record of orbital climate forcing in coalBy D.J. Large, T.F. Jones, C. Somerfield, M.C. Gorringe, B. Spiro, J.H.S. Macquaker and B.P. AtkinArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0303:HRTROO>2.0.CO;2D.J. LargeT.F. JonesC. SomerfieldM.C. GorringeB. SpiroJ.H.S. MacquakerB.P. Atkin
- Restricted accessDisrupted coal and carbonate facies within two Pennsylvanian cyclothems, southern Illinois basin, United StatesBy Carol B. de Wet, Stephen O. Moshier, James C. Hower, Andrew P. de Wet, Sean T. Brennan, Charles T. Helfrich and Anne L. RaymondArticle | Published in 1997 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 109 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1997)109<1231:DCACFW>2.3.CO;2Carol B. de WetStephen O. MoshierJames C. HowerAndrew P. de WetSean T. BrennanCharles T. HelfrichAnne L. Raymond
- Restricted accessCoal seam splits and transgressive-regressive coal couplets: A key to stratigraphy of high-frequency sequencesBy I. Banerjee, W. Kalkreuth and Edward H. DaviesArticle | Published in 1996 in Geology 24 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1996)024<1001:CSSATR>2.3.CO;2I. BanerjeeW. KalkreuthEdward H. Davies
- Restricted accessLate Permian global coal hiatus linked to 13C-depleted CO2 flux into the atmosphere during the final consolidation of Pangea: Comment and ReplyBy D. R. Gröcke, Kevin Faure, Maarten J. de Wit and James P. WillisArticle | Published in 1996 in Geology 24 (5)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1996)024<0473:LPGCHL>2.3.CO;2D. R. GröckeKevin FaureMaarten J. de WitJames P. Willis
- Restricted accessGlobal coal gap between Permian–Triassic extinction and Middle Triassic recovery of peat-forming plantsBy Gregory J. Retallack, John J. Veevers and Ric MoranteArticle | Published in 1996 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 108 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1996)108<0195:GCGBPT>2.3.CO;2Gregory J. RetallackJohn J. VeeversRic Morante
- Restricted accessInvertebrate trace fossils and agglutinated foraminifera as indicators of marine influence within the classic Carboniferous section at Joggins, Nova Scotia, CanadaBy Allen W. Archer, John H. Calder, Martin R. Gibling, Robert D. Naylor, Donald R. Reid and Winton G. WightmanArticle | Published in 1995 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 32 (12)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e95-156
- Restricted accessLate Permian global coal hiatus linked to 13C-depleted CO2 flux into the atmosphere during the final consolidation of PangeaBy Kevin Faure, Maarten J. de Wit and James P. WillisArticle | Published in 1995 in Geology 23 (6)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1995)023<0507:LPGCHL>2.3.CO;2Kevin FaureMaarten J. de WitJames P. Willis
- Restricted accessAge and depositional environment of the Rock River coal basin, Yukon Territory, CanadaBy D. G. F. Long and A. R. SweetArticle | Published in 1994 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 31 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e94-079