28 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 28 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
28 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 28 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDepositional environment and source potential of Jurassic coal-bearing sediments (Gresten Formation, Höflein gas/condensate field, Austria)By R. F. Sachsenhofer, A. Bechtel, T. Kuffner, T. Rainer, R. Gratzer, R. Sauer and H. SperlArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-684R. F. SachsenhoferA. BechtelT. KuffnerT. RainerR. GratzerR. SauerH. Sperl
- Restricted accessStratigraphic style of coal and non-marine strata in a tectonically influenced intermediate accommodation setting: the Mannville Group of the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, south-central AlbertaBy Jennifer Wadsworth, Claus Diessel, Ron Boyd, Dale Leckie and Brian A. ZaitlinArticle | Published in 2002 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 50 (4)DOI: 10.2113/50.4.507Jennifer WadsworthClaus DiesselRon BoydDale LeckieBrian A. Zaitlin
- Restricted accessComponents of syn- and post-deformational coalification in the Mountain Park area, west central AlbertaBy C. Willem Langenberg, Wolfgang Kalkreuth and Ken HolmesArticle | Published in 1998 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 46 (4)C. Willem LangenbergWolfgang KalkreuthKen Holmes
- Restricted accessCoal rank and coalbed methane potential of Cretaceous/Tertiary coals in the Canadian Rocky Mountain foothills and adjacent foreland; 1, Hinton and Grande Cache areas, AlbertaBy M. Dawson and W. KalkreuthArticle | Published in 1994 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 42 (4)M. DawsonW. Kalkreuth
- Restricted accessThe identification and significance of kaolinite-rich, volcanic ash horizons (tonsteins) in the Ardley coal zone, Wabamun, Alberta, CanadaBy Thomas D. Demchuk and D. A. Nelson-GlatiotisArticle | Published in 1993 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 41 (4)Thomas D. DemchukD. A. Nelson-Glatiotis
- Restricted accessDepositional setting, determined by organic petrography, of the middle Eocene Hat Creek No. 2 coal deposit, British Columbia, CanadaBy Fariborz Goodarzi and Thomas GentzisArticle | Published in 1987 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 35 (2)Fariborz GoodarziThomas Gentzis
- Restricted accessBiological marker geochemistry of oils from the Beaufort-Mackenzie region, Arctic CanadaBy P. W. BrooksArticle | Published in 1986 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 34 (4)P. W. Brooks
- Restricted accessThe relationship of hydrocarbon occurrences to geothermal gradients and time-temperature indices in Mesozoic formations of southern AlbertaBy F. W. Jones, J. A. Majorowicz, A. Linville and Kirk G. OsadetzArticle | Published in 1986 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 34 (2)F. W. JonesJ. A. MajorowiczA. LinvilleKirk G. Osadetz
- Restricted accessThermal maturation of the western Canadian sedimentary basin south of the Red Deer River; I, Alberta plainsBy Timothy D. J. England and R. M. BustinArticle | Published in 1986 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 34 (1)Timothy D. J. EnglandR. M. Bustin
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemical investigations of selected oil shales of the Albert Formation, New BrunswickBy A. M. AltebaeumerArticle | Published in 1985 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 33 (4)A. M. Altebaeumer