28 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 28 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
28 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 28 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAccommodation-based coal cycles and significant surface correlation of low-accommodation Lower Cretaceous coal seams, Lloydminster heavy oil field, Alberta, Canada: Implications for coal quality distributionBy Gareth R. L. Chalmers, Ron Boyd and Claus F. K. DiesselArticle | Published in 2013 in AAPG Bulletin 97 (8)DOI: 10.1306/12181211187Gareth R. L. ChalmersEarth and Ocean Sciences, University of British Columbia, Canada; email@example.comRon BoydSchool of Environmental and Life Sciences, University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia; present address: ConocoPhillips, 600 North Dairy Ashford Street, PR3054, Houston Texas; firstname.lastname@example.orgClaus F. K. DiesselSchool of Environmental and Life Sciences, University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia; email@example.com
- Restricted accessDepositional environment and source potential of Jurassic coal-bearing sediments (Gresten Formation, Höflein gas/condensate field, Austria)By R. F. Sachsenhofer, A. Bechtel, T. Kuffner, T. Rainer, R. Gratzer, R. Sauer and H. SperlArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-684R. F. SachsenhoferA. BechtelT. KuffnerT. RainerR. GratzerR. SauerH. Sperl
- Restricted accessStratigraphic style of coal and non-marine strata in a tectonically influenced intermediate accommodation setting: the Mannville Group of the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, south-central AlbertaBy Jennifer Wadsworth, Claus Diessel, Ron Boyd, Dale Leckie and Brian A. ZaitlinArticle | Published in 2002 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 50 (4)DOI: 10.2113/50.4.507Jennifer WadsworthClaus DiesselRon BoydDale LeckieBrian A. Zaitlin
- Restricted accessA Review of Tertiary Brown Coal Deposits in Australia: Their Depositional Factors and Eustatic CorrelationsBy Guy R. Holdgate and Jonathan D. A. ClarkeArticle | Published in 2000 in AAPG Bulletin 84 (8)DOI: 10.1306/A9673C5C-1738-11D7-8645000102C1865DGuy R. HoldgateJonathan D. A. Clarke
- Restricted accessComponents of syn- and post-deformational coalification in the Mountain Park area, west central AlbertaBy C. Willem Langenberg, Wolfgang Kalkreuth and Ken HolmesArticle | Published in 1998 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 46 (4)C. Willem LangenbergWolfgang KalkreuthKen Holmes
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry in relation to the depositional environments of Middle Jurassic coal seams, Danish Central Graben, and implications for hydrocarbon generative potentialBy Henrik Ingermann Petersen, Per Rosenberg and Jan AndsbjergArticle | Published in 1996 in AAPG Bulletin 80 (1)Henrik Ingermann PetersenPer RosenbergJan Andsbjerg
- Restricted accessCoal rank and coalbed methane potential of Cretaceous/Tertiary coals in the Canadian Rocky Mountain foothills and adjacent foreland; 1, Hinton and Grande Cache areas, AlbertaBy M. Dawson and W. KalkreuthArticle | Published in 1994 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 42 (4)M. DawsonW. Kalkreuth
- Restricted accessUtility of coal seams as genetic stratigraphic sequence boundaries in nonmarine basins; an example from the Gunnedah Basin, AustraliaBy Douglas S. Hamilton and N. Z. TadrosArticle | Published in 1994 in AAPG Bulletin 78 (2)Douglas S. HamiltonN. Z. Tadros
- Restricted accessThe identification and significance of kaolinite-rich, volcanic ash horizons (tonsteins) in the Ardley coal zone, Wabamun, Alberta, CanadaBy Thomas D. Demchuk and D. A. Nelson-GlatiotisArticle | Published in 1993 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 41 (4)Thomas D. DemchukD. A. Nelson-Glatiotis
- Restricted accessCoal-cleat domains and domain boundaries in the Allegheny Plateau of West VirginiaBy Byron R. Kulander and Stuart L. DeanArticle | Published in 1993 in AAPG Bulletin 77 (8)Byron R. KulanderStuart L. Dean