22 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 22 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
22 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 22 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAccommodation-based coal cycles and significant surface correlation of low-accommodation Lower Cretaceous coal seams, Lloydminster heavy oil field, Alberta, Canada: Implications for coal quality distributionBy Gareth R. L. Chalmers, Ron Boyd and Claus F. K. DiesselArticle | Published in 2013 in AAPG Bulletin 97 (8)DOI: 10.1306/12181211187Gareth R. L. ChalmersEarth and Ocean Sciences, University of British Columbia, Canada; email@example.comRon BoydSchool of Environmental and Life Sciences, University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia; present address: ConocoPhillips, 600 North Dairy Ashford Street, PR3054, Houston Texas; firstname.lastname@example.orgClaus F. K. DiesselSchool of Environmental and Life Sciences, University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia; email@example.com
- Restricted accessThe fate of diamondoids in coals and sedimentary rocksBy Zhibin Wei, J. Michael Moldowan, Daniel M. Jarvie and Ronald HillArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G22840A.1Zhibin WeiJ. Michael MoldowanDaniel M. JarvieRonald Hill
- Restricted accessDepositional environment and source potential of Jurassic coal-bearing sediments (Gresten Formation, Höflein gas/condensate field, Austria)By R. F. Sachsenhofer, A. Bechtel, T. Kuffner, T. Rainer, R. Gratzer, R. Sauer and H. SperlArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-684R. F. SachsenhoferA. BechtelT. KuffnerT. RainerR. GratzerR. SauerH. Sperl
- Restricted accessA Review of Tertiary Brown Coal Deposits in Australia: Their Depositional Factors and Eustatic CorrelationsBy Guy R. Holdgate and Jonathan D. A. ClarkeArticle | Published in 2000 in AAPG Bulletin 84 (8)DOI: 10.1306/A9673C5C-1738-11D7-8645000102C1865DGuy R. HoldgateJonathan D. A. Clarke
- Restricted accessFluid migration and coal-rank development in foreland basinsBy Rod Gayer, Grant Garven and David RickardArticle | Published in 1998 in Geology 26 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1998)026<0679:FMACRD>2.3.CO;2Rod GayerGrant GarvenDavid Rickard
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry in relation to the depositional environments of Middle Jurassic coal seams, Danish Central Graben, and implications for hydrocarbon generative potentialBy Henrik Ingermann Petersen, Per Rosenberg and Jan AndsbjergArticle | Published in 1996 in AAPG Bulletin 80 (1)Henrik Ingermann PetersenPer RosenbergJan Andsbjerg
- Restricted accessCoal rank and coalbed methane potential of Cretaceous/Tertiary coals in the Canadian Rocky Mountain foothills and adjacent foreland; 1, Hinton and Grande Cache areas, AlbertaBy M. Dawson and W. KalkreuthArticle | Published in 1994 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 42 (4)Publisher: Canadian Society of Petroleum GeologistsM. DawsonW. Kalkreuth
- Restricted accessThermal maturity patterns of Cretaceous and Tertiary rocks, San Juan Basin, Colorado and New MexicoBy B. E. LAWArticle | Published in 1992 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 104 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1992)104<0192:TMPOCA>2.3.CO;2B. E. LAW
- Restricted accessPetrology, palynology, and depositional environments of coals of the Upper Carboniferous Barachois Group (Westphalian A and C), southwestern NewfoundlandBy Richard S. Hyde, Wolfgang D. Kalkreuth and John UttingArticle | Published in 1991 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 28 (12)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e91-172
- Restricted accessDepositional environments and tectonic controls on the coal-bearing Lower to Middle Jurassic Yan'an Formation, southern Ordos Basin, ChinaBy Edward A. Johnson, Shu Liu and Yonglin ZhangArticle | Published in 1989 in Geology 17 (12)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1989)017<1123:DEATCO>2.3.CO;2Edward A. JohnsonShu LiuYonglin Zhang