22 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 22 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
22 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 22 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDepositional environment and source potential of Jurassic coal-bearing sediments (Gresten Formation, Höflein gas/condensate field, Austria)By R. F. Sachsenhofer, A. Bechtel, T. Kuffner, T. Rainer, R. Gratzer, R. Sauer and H. SperlArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-684R. F. SachsenhoferA. BechtelT. KuffnerT. RainerR. GratzerR. SauerH. Sperl
- Restricted accessDepositional models for two Tertiary coal-bearing sequences in the Powder River Basin, Wyoming, USABy P. D. WARWICK and R. W. STANTONArticle | Published in 1988 in Journal of the Geological Society 145 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.145.4.0613P. D. WARWICKR. W. STANTON
- Restricted accessSedimentation et evolution geologique de la matiere organiqueBy R. PeletArticle | Published in 1985 in Bulletin de la Societe Geologique de France I (7)Publisher: Société Géologique de FranceDOI: 10.2113/gssgfbull.I.7.1075R. PeletInst. fr. pet., Rueil Malmaison 92506, France
- Restricted accessCoal rank and coalbed methane potential of Cretaceous/Tertiary coals in the Canadian Rocky Mountain foothills and adjacent foreland; 1, Hinton and Grande Cache areas, AlbertaBy M. Dawson and W. KalkreuthArticle | Published in 1994 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 42 (4)M. DawsonW. Kalkreuth
- Restricted accessBiological marker geochemistry of oils from the Beaufort-Mackenzie region, Arctic CanadaBy P. W. BrooksArticle | Published in 1986 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 34 (4)P. W. Brooks
- Restricted accessThe relationship of hydrocarbon occurrences to geothermal gradients and time-temperature indices in Mesozoic formations of southern AlbertaBy F. W. Jones, J. A. Majorowicz, A. Linville and Kirk G. OsadetzArticle | Published in 1986 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 34 (2)F. W. JonesJ. A. MajorowiczA. LinvilleKirk G. Osadetz
- Restricted accessThermal maturation of the western Canadian sedimentary basin south of the Red Deer River; I, Alberta plainsBy Timothy D. J. England and R. M. BustinArticle | Published in 1986 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 34 (1)Timothy D. J. EnglandR. M. Bustin
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemical investigations of selected oil shales of the Albert Formation, New BrunswickBy A. M. AltebaeumerArticle | Published in 1985 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 33 (4)A. M. Altebaeumer
- Restricted accessSome implications of organic maturation modelling in south-central AlbertaBy M. Rahman, J. A. Majorowicz, V. Bosse and F. W. JonesArticle | Published in 1985 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 33 (4)M. RahmanJ. A. MajorowiczV. BosseF. W. Jones
- Restricted accessRegional pattern of thermal maturation as determined from coal-rank studies, Rocky Mountain foothills and Front Ranges north of Grande Cache, Alberta; implications for petroleum explorationBy Wolfgang Kalkreuth and Margaret E. McMechanArticle | Published in 1984 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 32 (3)Wolfgang KalkreuthMargaret E. McMechan