5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeochemical behaviour and mineralogical transformations during spontaneous combustion of a coal waste pile in Oslavany, Czech RepublicBy P. Dokoupilová, O. Sracek and Z. LososArticle | Published in 2007 in Mineralogical Magazine 71 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2007.071.4.443P. DokoupilováO. SracekZ. Losos
- Restricted accessKinetic parameters associated with self-heating of New Zealand coals under adiabatic conditionsBy B. B. Beamish, J. D. St. George and M. A. BarakatArticle | Published in 2003 in Mineralogical Magazine 67 (4)DOI: 10.1180/0026461036740125B. B. BeamishJ. D. St. GeorgeM. A. Barakat
- Restricted accessThe behaviour of mineral matter during combustion of Spanish subbituminous and brown coalsBy X. Querol, J. L. Fernandez Turiel and A. Lopez SolerArticle | Published in 1994 in Mineralogical Magazine 58 (1)X. QuerolJ. L. Fernandez TurielA. Lopez Soler
- Restricted accessThe origins of kaolinite-rich rocks associated with coal measures in ChinaBy QINFU LIU, D. A. SPEARS, PENGFEI ZHANG and HONGLIANG XUArticle | Published in 2001 in Clay Minerals 36 (3)QINFU LIUD. A. SPEARSPENGFEI ZHANGHONGLIANG XU
- Restricted accessLuminescence in coal and its relation to clay mineralsBy Rita K. HessleyArticle | Published in 1989 in Clay Minerals 24 (1)Rita K. Hessley