8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDepositional environment and source potential of Jurassic coal-bearing sediments (Gresten Formation, Höflein gas/condensate field, Austria)By R. F. Sachsenhofer, A. Bechtel, T. Kuffner, T. Rainer, R. Gratzer, R. Sauer and H. SperlArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-684R. F. SachsenhoferA. BechtelT. KuffnerT. RainerR. GratzerR. SauerH. Sperl
- Restricted accessVitrinite reflectance data from the Kinsale Harbour–Old Head of Kinsale area, southern Ireland, and its bearing on the interpretation of the Munster BasinBy GEOFFREY CLAYTONArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.4.0611GEOFFREY CLAYTON
- Restricted accessDepositional models for two Tertiary coal-bearing sequences in the Powder River Basin, Wyoming, USABy P. D. WARWICK and R. W. STANTONArticle | Published in 1988 in Journal of the Geological Society 145 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.145.4.0613P. D. WARWICKR. W. STANTON
- Restricted accessCoal deposition in carbonate-rich shallow lacustrine systems: the Calaf and Mequinenza sequences (Oligocene, eastern Ebro Basin, NE Spain)By LI. CABRERA and A. SAEZArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.3.0451LI. CABRERAA. SAEZ
- Restricted accessA tidal origin for coarsening-upward sequences above two Wilcox lignites in East TexasBy J. A. BREYERArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.3.0463J. A. BREYER
- Restricted accessPalaeochannels in mine workings in the High Hazles Coal (Westphalian B), Nottinghamshire Coalfield, EnglandBy P. D. GUIONArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.3.0471P. D. GUION
- Restricted accessStages in the compaction of peat; examples from the Stephanian and Permian of the Massif Central, FranceBy L. COURELArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.3.0489L. COUREL
- Restricted accessA coal depositional model for the Durham Coal Measures of NE EnglandBy C. R. FieldingArticle | Published in 1984 in Journal of the Geological Society 141 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.141.5.0919C. R. Fielding